Chapter 2 It Was A Mistake

Note: understand that this book is of course fanfiction, if you don't like age gaps, please leave.
Also, this gives me off yandere, so now, I feel this book will have some aspects of it in it.

Chapter 2 It Was A Mistake

Third person.

Now, Astrid was very much too distracted for multiple reasons for her to know or notice that her soulmates were there. She has walked past four of them so far and all she had done was pass them and not even acknowledge that they are even there. Made them feel hurt, but they did push it away for now.

She of course did this all by accident.

To her defense, she is in pain, trying to find her friends, and a seat to sit on to notice anything yet.

Her nose is on fucking fire. Her head was slowly starting to pound and her nose felt warmish and wet. She was slightly panicking inside.

"Astrid, over here!" “Here! Over here!” “us, right here!”

Finally Astrid saw her friends.

Around the room though, a group of people were feeling their soulbond pull, pulling them toward their soulmate. They understand what's happening to them.

They were shocked to say the least though, they didn't expect to find their soulmate here, but they were still happy.

It took them a bit, but they found their soulmate in the crowd.

Astrid sat down in her seat annoyed and holding her nose now, and seconds after she sat down, she was bombarded with questions by Claire, "Why are you late? Did your alarm not work? Are you ok? What happened to you? Are you ok!?"

Astrid looks over to Claire and sighs in annoyance again, "yep, my timer didn't go off, and no, I ran into the gym door, or someone slammed a door on me. Either way, my face, my nose slammed into the gym door and I fell on my ass and elbows, hard" she said.

Claire worriedly pushed her friend's hand away from her face and then grabbed her face fast and checked her over, "Well shit man, you ok?" Jeremy asks.

He snickered a bit, he thought what had happened to her was a bit funny. Someone slammed open a door and it had to happen to her. "Your nose is bleeding." He didn't think it was funny anymore.

He pushed his back off the chair and peeked to try and see her face now.

Astrid soulmates, the ones that had at least spotted her and or could see her, didn't like the view they were seeing in front of them.

A guy behind her and a girl in front of her sandwiching them together in a way, that-that made them jealous. To them, that should be them.

Astrid whips under her nose catching some of the blood, "who slammed open the door?" Claire asked, annoyed with the person who would do that. Even though it was an accident.

"Uhh" Astrid turns in her seat and looks at the gym door area. First it was chests and croches, but standing up and getting on of her tippy toes did she see past people and saw the guy who accidentally slammed open the door on her. 

It didn't take long to find him, he didn't move much from where she left him. Though this time Bucky was with him.

"Over there….-"

Astrid froze for just a few seconds before getting off her tippy toes and sat right back down on her seat in shock.

One glance at Steve again and just a glance at Bucky had her knowing why she felt pain all over herself, more than just getting her body slammed into.

She was frozen in her seat as she sat there trying to overcome her thoughts on who her soulmate was.

She kept repeating though,

"Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, America's Ass, is my soulmate.” “James too!!!!” "No, no it can't be."

He-Steve stood by the opening of the gym doors feeling like shit about what he had done.

He never wanted to hurt his soulmate, not physically or mentally ever. He wanted to protect them, love them, hold them, but never hurt them, and he did.

He slammed open a metal hard gym door on her body, in her face causing some damage. 

Oh gosh he felt sick to his stomach, he felt like shit. He couldn't believe he had just met his soulmate and had just hurt them too. And that happened in a span of a few seconds too.

Bucky stood beside him trying to keep Steve calm and collected. Though he wanted so bad to go find his soulmate too.

He was too late to see her before she went into the crowd, so Bucky doesn't know what she looks like.

None, none of them, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Thor, Loki, Peter Parker, Sam Wilson, T'challa, Shuri, Maria Hill, Scott Lang, Carol Danvers, Pepper Potts, Stephen Strange, Erik Killmonger, Hope, Bruce Wayne, Diana Prince, Barry Allen, Arthur, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Wally West, Damian Wayne, and Clark Kent know they will be sharing a soulmate; if they wanted to. They could still reject her.

"Just calm down Steve, it was a mistake-"

"What's happening here?"

Bucky looks away from Steve to Natasha and says quietly, "Steve slammed this door harshly on his soulmate."

Natasha who was feeling her soulbond pull too, was shocked to hear that Steve also found his soulmate here at the semi same time as her, she was also shocked that he ended up hurting them the first time they met.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yeah."

“Well shit man, I'm sorry about that. Should someone check over them to make sure they are fine? Where are they?” Natasha asks as she looks around for someone she has never seen before. Though she was also looking for her soulmate too.

Steve shakes his head and runs his nervous fingers through his dirty blonde hair in a panic, “I don't know, i really don't know” he said. He was now out of breath, he was feeling more panicky.

Natasha looked a bit shocked at Steve, she hardly saw this side of Steve so it was a bit shocking for her. Bucky on the other hand knows the signs when he's about to panic and this was it.

“Steve, Buddy it’s fine”

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.