Showtime Under the

Special Thanks to: SilverStarWarrior  for the amazing cover!! It's soo pretty!! I can't thank her enough! She is an amazing artist! And a amazing author!! I inspired this story from her. Check her out!

"..." Timpani was speechless.

She felt her sins crawling down her back. But she couldn't let her guard down. Cause if she does they,'ll hurt her. And if that happens, there's no telling what Shadoo would do to her child. Timpani chilled to hide her regrets.

Sadly, what Fotiá said wasn't false. She did hurt that child. After meeting Blumiere, she became a better person. Everycreature thinks that Timpani was the one who saved Blumiere. But it was actually Blumiere who saved Timpani. And during the Chaos Heart fiasco it was her turn to return the favor.

Now, that she looks at her past, she is disgusted by her actions.

"Dimentio found a way to cheat death. And once he returns, he'll took over everything. And that's the oppurtinity we've been waiting for." Fotiá grinned.

"And once he take over, I'm going to take away his victory just before he can grasp it."

"Now that Dimentio will became the king, you're not welcome in the future anymore, human!" Fotiá frowns on top of his smirk.

"Oh... and what are you going to do about it, huh, oldman?"

"Actually, his name is Fotiá..." Queen Apricot said not realizing it was an insult. She realized it when she saw her teammates looking at her like they want to punch her in the face. "Oooooohh... that's because he looks like a 'oldman' with that staff of his! I get it! It's quite funny actually."

Shadoo, Queen Apricot and Fotiá surronded Timpani. They started to walk towards Timpani slowly. But Timpani stayed chill. She started walking backwards slowly.

"Thank you." Timpani bowed to her viewers with a grin. "I'm here all week."

"You know, you're not as strong as you think you are, human. Even with your ability to Tattle you are still nothing more than a weak little human." Fotiá said in confident. "Shadoo is going to have the last laugh!"

"Dimentio said the same thing about himself." Timpani replied confidently.

The trio was still walking towards Timpani.

"Awww..." Queen Apricot played her the 'little pure of heart princess' act. "I wouldn't wanna be you right now, Timpani."

"I wouldn't wanna be her ever." Shadoo scoffed from inside of Alastor's body.

The trio cornered her even worse now. She didn't know how to swim. She was either going to try to fight all 3 of them at the same time or she was going to fall into the sea and drown to death.

"What makes you think this is any different from The Pixl War or the Chaos Heart fiasco, huh?" Timpani said still trying to keep calm as they get closer and closer to her.

"Those were just measly little battles. Along with Dimentio's DARK CURSE there is a WAR coming!" Fotiá? respond with Shadoo's voice.

"And in this war," Queen Apricot? said with Shadoo's voice. "...I will be victorious! I'll have everything! All worlds, all time and space!! And as for you princesses...

"I coming for you, my little pixl!"

Shadoo's purple and shinning crystal necklace has surronded by magical; white and blue flames.