Papyrus' Puzzle + Credits + QnA

To be continued on 'Tale of the Two Demonic Siblings'...

Papyrus' theme plays:

NYEH HEH HEH! HELLO, HUMAN AT THE COMPUTER... OR... WHATEVER DEVICE YOU'RE IN! IT IS I, COOLSKELETON95 !! I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINKING. WHY DOES THE GREAT COOLSKELETON95 TAKES PLACE IN A STORY ABOUT SUPER PAPER MARIO? WE'LL THE THING IS... THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK KINDLY ASKED ME TO PUT A PUZZLE ON THE CHAPTER TITLES FOR YOU READERS! BUT I TOLD HIM THAT INSTEAD OF PUTTING ONE PUZZLE... I WILL PUT IN TWO PUZZLE TO THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTERS! NYEH HEH HEH!! FEEL FREE TO TRY THE PUZZLE ON YOUR OWN! I WILL BE AT THE AUTHOR'S COMMENT SECTION, TRYING TO NOT GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER! IF YOU NEED A CLUE WITH THE PUZZLES THEN JUST WRITE IT IN THE COMMENTS AND I JUST MIGHT GIVE YOU A FEW TIPS! WAIT... WHAT AM I SAYING?! NO! I MUST RESIST!!

Papyrus' theme stops...

End theme starts playing:

This book inspired by SilverStarWarrior , she's a great author. You MUST check out her stories.

This book's cover is also drawn and edited by: SilverStarWarrior

This book is written by DRAGOVID1DAVIDAS (AUTHOR'S NOTE: Why me of course)

This story is parody story of: 'Under the Sea: A Descendants Story'

Descendants belongs to: Disney

Super Paper Mario belongs to: Nintendo

Authors I got inspired by:
SilverStarWarrior
JingIeBeIIs
JimmySMASH4daWIN
LuigiDaisyHolmes
Scarikurio_Stories I actually know her from Youtube gacha: @{Kūrïø-Stūdïø}
Scari_is_Emo I actually know her from Youtube gacha: @{Kūrïø-Stūdïø}
Also ( from Youtube @xSweetnessQueenx and @Sweet_extras! )

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add SpaceDimentio

Two pharagraphs inspired from a book published by Disney. A book that reveals why the Evil Queen turned evil. The name of the book is 'Fairiest of Them All' .

Special thanks to my family, SilverStarWarrior, Brooke Page, @CoolSkeleton95 and you, reader!

(Author's note: You're free to ask any questions about the story, or the events on it that just happened. Like this...)

Q: Where was Dimentio from the future(or rather... present)?

A: He was there. But he was hiding in the shadows.

To be continued on 'Tale of the Two Demonic Siblings'...

H