Sea, You, Poor Unfortunate Souls!!

Special Thanks to: for the amazing cover!! It's soo pretty!! I can't thank her enough! She is an amazing artist! And a amazing author!! I inspired this story from her. Check her out!

As soon as Timpani heared Shadoo's voice she turned her back to Alastor and caught his hand. Alastor startled.

"Stay close." Timpani said.

(This is the first time my mom hold my hand. I wonder if she is ok.) Alastor thought to himself.

"Show yourself, you DEMON!" Timpani yelled.

"Oh, woa there! Demon? That's kinda harsh don't you think?" Chiara Bleck appeared from the bushes with a jokester grin on her face.

"Oh, Chiara, it's you." Timpani sighed in relief.

"U-umm... Of c-course it's h-her. I-I recognize that v-voice anywhere. Wh-who else d-did you e-expected it to b-be?" Alastor whispered shyly.

Timpani realized that her daughter's voice is a lot similiar to her Shadoo's voice. She though that her daughter just had a similiar voice to Shadoo's. But the thing is...

...Shadoo/Pixl Queen is actually Chiara Bleck of the future, after she became a evilly pixl. Shadoo is Chiara from the present. But Chiara didn't turned evil yet either. The person I reffered to as The Pixl Queen/Shadoo is Chiara's evil future self.

Chiara is a human who has dark blue human eyes. Her eyes turns purple and yellow whenever her magic is active. She is blonde and she has a purple string on her hair. She has a black emulet, it's corners are white. She has a purple jacket that also has a purple hoodie.

"Where did you came from?" Timpani turned to Chiara.

"We need to talk." Chiara got closer to her mother.

"Aren't you both suppose to be home?" Timpani frowned intimidating.

"U-umm...M-mom, re-relax!" Alastor tried to calm her down, but he wasn't sure if his whisper was loud enough. But he was too shy to speak louder. "Chiara problably couldn't found me at house and she came into the forest to check on me."

Timpani's intimidating expression still hadn't changed. Alastor couldn't understand if she heared him, she's ignoring him or considering what he said. She was just standing there... MENACINGLY!!!

Alastor giggled. "Y-yep, menacingly."

"..." Timpani's frown and intimidating expression slowly dissapeared.

"What..?" Timpani asked.

"Ugh..." Chiara frowned frustrated. "He believes there are narrators out there narrating our every adventure and that he can hear them! He is trying to talk to them. He is such a nerd."

"I-I am not a nerd. The narraters really exists. B-but you can not hear them." Alastor stutters whispering. "Only I can..."

"Not to mentain his imaginary friend Collector." Chiara respond annoyed.

"U-umm... I-it's actually The Collector." Alastor corrects him shyly. "The Collector might be imaginary. But I know the narraters are real. Brooke Page's been narrating all of our minds. That's how I knew what my sister think all the time!"

Chiara turned wide eyed while Timpani looked at Alastor confused.

Hold on! How do you know my name?

"You told me while you were narrating us remember? Hmmm... you problably hadn't narrated that though. Perhaps we became friends in a pre-quel. That explains why you don't remember us becoming friends."