♡︎°•Chapter 5•°♡︎

『°•✦☆☀️☆✦•°』

We go back in the hotel with our hand intertwined together while we walk in  “Where we are we going love?” I ask Dwayne.

“We're going to the dressing rooms and I'm going to go talk to mom.” Dwayne answers while I stop at the entrance to the main event “Sorry but I don't think I can go with you, I'll just wait for you.”

I tell him before he stares at me for a moment and nods before going, I go in the main event and I see Frank sitting and watching the little kids who were so skinny that it was like as if they were my age and have the same weight as I do

“Hey Frank.” I say to Frank before sitting down

“Hey, where's Dwayne?” Frank asks me before looking at me.

“He's gone to the dressing rooms to talk to Sheryl.” I answer him
blankly before looking down at my hands.

“Well I guess now we just wait.” Frank says in a rather bored tone while looking at the stage waiting.

“Dwayne and I are official now but I'm worried..” I say to break the silence, looking down on my lap

“Worried about what? commitment?” Frank asks before putting a hand on my shoulder so I look up to him

“Yeah and I'm worried that if this trip ends he might not love me anymore or he might not be commited to the relationship..” I explain to him making him smile a little

“Listen to me Jamison and you better do because this is the voice of experience talking, you don't need to be worried about you two so much because if you're commited then he's commited too!” Frank explains making me grin and giggle in relief.

(Time skip to when dwayne, sheryl and richard comes back cuz I'm lazy af)

Hey sweetheart, you ok?” Dwayne says worried making me snap back to reality

“Yeah, I just spaced out, Sorry love.” I reply looking at him smiling a little and so he smiles back and looks at the stage hearing Olive's name.

“Why did Olive have to bring up Grandpa..” I whisper while trying not to laugh because it's somehow funny.

Suddenly the song 'Super Freak' started playing while Olive dances in a way a child would dance if an adult had taught them which was Grandpa, After a few minutes of Olive dancing the host tries to stop her.

“He's trying to stop Olive, ok he's not stopping my daughter.” Richard gets up from his seat and on stage tackling the host which at that point I couldn't contain my laughter and laughed silently.

After a few seconds of Richard tackling the man he suddenly dances with Olive making me laugh more but suddenly Frank joins! I couldn't stop laughing and I was practically about to fall off my chair but then Dwayne joins and so does Sheryl so I gathered up my courage and stopped laughing and went on stage.

We were dancing and Dwayne was basically like he was partying while everyone was dancing I was on the floor laughing my ass off.

.   .   .

We ended up getting arrested. Olive was on my left while Dwayne was on my right holding my hand while Olive was looking down waiting for the officer to let us go.

“Alright, you're out! But only in the condition that you never enter your daughter in a beauty pageant in the state of california ever again... ever.” the police officer explains to us

“I think we can live with that.” Franks says looking at us while we look at Olive, looks like California isn't a state that'll welcome us pageant-wise.

.  .  .

we go back to the hotel parking lot and we go to the VW to leave california. Richard goes to open the trunk that no longer had grandpa's remains and put the bags full of costumes and makeup and closes it again so we push the car and go.

After a while we arrive back at their house since I wouldn't call it my home

“sweetheart, can we talk?” A voice behind me asks while I turn to see Dwayne

“Uh sure, what do you want to talk about?” I ask curiously

“Well, it's about if you wanna live with all of us here?” Dwayne asks me while his hands sneak its way on my waist

“Sure, I have nowhere else to go anyway.” I answer him casually while we walk in the house while holding hands, I wonder how much more craziness I'll experience here.

.  .  .

761 words but not including this and I hope you enjoyed this ^^! This won't be the end and I will update more so dw☻︎♡︎♡︎

         『°•✦☆☀️☆✦•°』
  I do have a playlist for this so:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7nMkHp4WPR9BKDNggOY9Oy?si=iYAhEa4yRr6j0VQd2c0lwA