♡︎°•Chapter 7•°♡︎

『°•✦☆☀️☆✦•°』

I woke up gasping for air, tears streaming down my face like a river as I sat up. I felt so horrible like the world collapsed around me.

“What's wrong? Are you alright? I'm here, don't worry.” I hear a voice say but I couldn't pay attention, I felt like I was breaking down into pieces until I saw Dwayne looking worried

“I'm sorry.. I had a nightmare about her again-” I told Dwayne, still trying to calm myself down but he interrupts me.

“It's ok you don't have to tell me. I'm here, don't worry.” Dwayne says before pulling me in a hug that made me feel like the world had settled down, everything went peaceful again.

. . .

I was eating breakfast with Dwayne and Olive when suddenly Frank woke up and saw  us eating so obviously he joined us.

“Should I tell him?”Dwayne asks me before holding my hand

“Tell who, sorry?” I ask him back before he points at Frank so I just nod while he explains everything to Frank.

“It isn't new, I've seen her have nightmares and sometimes even worse but it hasn't happened in a very long time. Until now I guess.” Frank explains while Dwayne just looks at me before looking at Frank and nodding.

.  .  .

I was with Olive in her room again, brushing her hair and listening to music when I decided  to braid her hair so I decided to ask.

“Hey Olive, I have a question.” I said while still brushing her hair.

“Sure, What is it?” Olive asks while bopping her head a little to the music

“Can I braid your hair?” I ask her back while she just turns to me and nods before turning back.

I finished her braid when we suddenly hear the music change to 'Super Freak' while I giggle and get off the bed where we were sitting and stand up

“Care to dance with me m'lady?” I ask with a fake brittish accent while holding out my hand to Olive which she accepts with a giggle while we dance to 'Super Freak' with funky moves, when the music ends we were basically just laughing and catching our breaths while we sit down on the bed when Sheryl barges in the door.

“Hey you two, it's lunch time.” Sheryl says while Olive and I just stand and walk to the door.

. . .

I was reading with Dwayne in his room when he puts down his book making me look at him who was already looking at me but it was a really concerned look, I didn't know why he was concerned so I begin to ponder in my thoughts again, worried that I had worried Dwayne too much that I became a burden.

“Can I ask you something, Jamie?” Dwayne asks which made me snap out of my thoughts, nodding my head.

“Why do you have nightmares?” He asks again while I muster up my courage, teary-eyed.

“It's because of my dad and my mom, my dad used to.. beat me while my mom watched. My parents always ignored me, so I had to take care of myself. I got sick and they didn't care about it, My dad beat me up one night... and it was really bad. I was bleeding through my head while my mom was driving me to the hospital.” As I explained, my tears began to fall off my eyes and down to my face as I began to feel my hands shake while Dwayne just held my hands and pulled me close to him, I calmed down a bit but I was sure that I was still crying but my nose had smelled a very intoxicating scent, I realized that it was him that had the strange scent but the strangeness of the scent was weird, it smelled really good. I felt my eyes getting heavier as the time passed by slowly and I'm sure after only what seemed to be like five seconds. I fell asleep in his arms, I felt safe and comfortable.

. . .

The words were 677 but not including this and yes, sadly this is the end of the story BUT I'm still thinking of making a sequel so I might but only JUST might write a sequel to this so yeah I hope you guys like it^^!♡♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 🎉