Chapter 2

3rd Pov

"AKAASHI-KUN WOOOOO" the (H/c) haired girl cheered for the raven haired boy.

"FUKURODANI GOOOO"
.
.
The match ended with Fukurodani winning.
.
.
.
.
.
The boys are currently changing their clothes in the changing room, when Konoha suddenly brings out a topic.

"Hm Akaashi...I saw the girl cheering you at the bleachers... she's pretty.. is she your girlfriend?" Akaashi faced the co-club member as he was surprised of the question.

The raven haired boy felt his cheeks getting hot.

"Uhmm no....at least..not...yet..." Akaashi turned around to hide his blush even though it was already seen by everyone...

"WOAHH AKAASHI'S BLUSHINGGGG" Bokuto exclaimes.

"B-Bokuto-san pls...lower your voice.."
"Do you like her Akaashi?" The captain asked the setter.

"Ugh Bokuto, It's already obvious! Can't you see he's blushing, he even said 'not yet' so of course he likes her...your so dumb." Komi talked while adjusting his shoes.

"IM NOT DUMB!" Bokuto whipped his head to the direction of the Libero.
"Yes you are so stop.."
"HMP!"

Bokuto turned his back from the Libero and face Akaashi once again.

"Don't worry Akaashi, I'm sure she likes you back.." Bokuto patted the setter's back.

Akaashi could only do was look down because of embarrassment.
.
.
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime...

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of..mine...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.