Chapter 10

Y/n POV

I woke up with a the sound of a television playing.

I look at my surroundings and saw that I'm in a abandoned house, then I realized I was tied up in a chair.

"Another female student from Fukurodani Academy was missing, reports said that the last person she's with was a student named Kazumi Akira, who's also missing, the FBI are now finding the students and investigating who's behind the missing cases."

Missing student? There is another one? Wait.... I am kidnapped, wasn't that making me the missing student? And Kazumi? Where is he? Where am I?

I was lost in my thought that I didn't notice someone was looking at me.

"My my you're awake my love, how's sleep?"

That voice...that voice is familiar. I look at my side and saw my best friend or currently the guy I love sitting on a chair sharpening his knife.

"Akaashi...?"

"Yes love?"

"H-how...w-why?"

Akaashi put his knife down and slowly approaching me.

"Why?....cause I love you!" He chuckled.

"Are you also behind those missing students?!"

"Why yes, of course." He's walking around me.

"Where are they? What did you do?!" I frantically look at my sides hoping I could see one of the students. I did saw one...

.

.

.

It was Kazumi, lifeless eyes staring at me.

.

.

He's dead.

.

.

"AHHHHH KAZUMI!"

Those words seems to trigger Akaashi as he grab my chin and made me look at him.

"Akaashi why?...why? You're such a good person, how can you do this?" I stared at him with teary eyes.

"Because I'm tired y/n, I'm tired of you looking at other guys. I'm here....no one can have you but me...only me."

"..."

"YOU'RE MINE Y/N! MINE!" Then he laughed loudly as my tears falling on my cheeks.

I look down thinking of all the things I did for him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So it wasn't just me all along. He also loves me... I look up to him my emotions changing.

"So.....killing those girls is not actually a waste...." I stated.

Akaashi stopped laughing and looked at me.

"What?.."

.

.

.

.

3rd Pov

"What?" Akaashi look at her seriously.

"You heard me...killing the girls who cornered you was not a waste."

"You're the one who also caused the missing?"

"Yeah...unexpected isn't it?" Y/n stared at him smiling.

"Woah, I can't believe this... ha..HAHAHA" Akaashi laughed maniacally.

"Haha..ha...so that means, you also love me?" Akaashi look down on y/n.

"Would i kill somebody if I don't?"

"Good point"

"Now can you pls untie me in this chair? It's uncomfortable."

"Nah stay there for a few minutes, I kinda like the way you look right now." Akaashi crouched down, putting his chin on his hands still looking at y/n.

"Where are we?"

"In the middle of a field of dandelions, or should I say in the middle of nowhere."

Akaashi then untie y/n and look at her intensely as y/n also did the same. Smiling at each other wickedly.

Akaashi then starting to close the gap between them.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm in a field of dandelions

Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine...

.

.

"You're finally mine..."

"You're mine"

.

.

Mine...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end.