Chapter 8

3rd Pov

"Another two female students are confirmed missing... reports said that the two girls were just walking home but they suddenly disappeared, police agents are currently looking for them."

.
.
.
.
.

Y/n was listening in the tv while washing her hand. Many thoughs was running in her mind.

Hmm...oh! it's the students who cornered akaashi the other day.

What a shame...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Y/n immediately dried her hands and open the door.
.
.
.
"Akaashi...what are you doing here?"

There stood the raven haired boy panting breathing for air.

"I heard the news and came to check on you if you're okay...." Akaashi said between his breaths.
"Come in... I'm sure you're tired from that running...let me get some water."

Y/n went to the kitchen and goes back holding a glass of water in her hands. She noticed akaashi was looking intensely at the tv, news about the missing students.

"Who do you think caused that?" Akaashi questions.
"Hmm I don't know...some people you wouldn't expect?..." Y/n answered back.
"Maybe" Akaashi state and looks at Y/n.

"Anyways you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, kinda scared about the happenings right now. First it was Hayato, and now it was that two girls who cornered you." Y/n mindlessly said.
"Well, don't worry I'm always here, protecting you.." Akaashi look at her eyes. Mind racing about the thing she just said..

Two girls who cornered me? But the news hadn't shown a picture of the missing students...
.
.
.
.
.
Wishing on dandelions all of the time..

Praying to god that one day..
.
.
.
"You'll be mine.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.