Chapter 5

3rd Pov

I think that you are the one for me..

Cause it gets so hard to breathe..
.
.
.
Y/n was infront of the gates waiting for Akaashi to show up so they could go home together. Seeing he was already 10 minutes late, she decided to go look for him inside the school.

Few minutes pass when she still can't find him. She was getting worried so she fasten her steps and look around.

When she feels it's already hopeless to find him, she decided to go back and just go home when she heard voices down the hallway. She followed it and found the boy she was looking for... cornered by two girls wanting to get his number.

"Please Akaashi-san just your number."
"Yes Akaashi-san."

"I'm so sorry but I can't.... I need to go now, someone's waiting for me." Akaashi declined them.

"Is it that b*tch Y/n?!"
"You can just leave her and be with us Akaashi."

"Sorry but I need to go" Akaashi states starting to get pissed.

Y/n saw this and immediately rush to him.

"Uhmm excuse me... we need to go."

"Oh the b*tch!...how dare you steal Akaashi-san from us." One of the girl pointed at Y/n.

"Excuse me?!...what did you say?" Y/n coldly stand infront of the girl.

"I said you're a b*tch" the girl repeated.

The girl's head turned sideways after Y/n just gave her a good slap to her cheek.

"You can't call me a b*tch if you haven't seen you face before...take a look in the mirror and maybe you'll see...oh right don't, I'm afraid the mirror might break when you expose your face in it."

Then Y/n turned her back and drag Akaashi away from them.

"Ohmygod that's so scary" Y/n exclaimed.
"Wha-" Akaashi looked at her dumbfounded.
.
.
.
When they're out of the gates Y/n turned to Akaashi.

"I'm sorry about that Akaashi-kun, I'm just mad they did that to you and they called me a b*tch" Y/n looked down ashamed.

"Haha...it's okay Y/n-san...actually it was kinda cool, you defend me and yourself...so thank you."

Y/n was surprised hearing the words Akaashi told her, she thought he's gonna get mad at her for hurting someone. She looked up and saw Akaashi smiled softly at her.
.
.
.
.
.
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free.

When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy..
.
.
.
.
.