prologue

Earth always had humans, sprouting from everywhere the ground, the sky, the earth, the air and the atmosphere. Everything on it was created by the all-seeing Witch; this witch was not evil, but kind and caring, she loved all her subjects equally. Soon as the years went by with her creations of angels, haven, animals, creatures of every kind. This witch became lonely, staring down at all her creations, which had families and were happy spending time with each other. She became a neglected female, who longed to have someone who loved her; she became selfish and created doom for all humans. Hell soon became the word on the street whispered into many ears, with fear. Soon demons sprouted from the peace full playground to wrack havoc on every inch of earth. The days were lengthier, the era of peace end along with the rich green fields of earth. The soil created, no more rich green herbs, but, dark evil murders; the angels looked everywhere and all they saw was war. Back then angels were the only powerful beings; everything they did was, apparently honest and good. The witch soon realized her mistake; she came too late, the humans were already getting disrupted and corrupted. The humans that were influenced became too greedy for their own good , these humans had a mix of angelic blood, spawn into their souls by the pure being who came and were called vampires and werewolves; somewhere shape sifter, witches, mages and elementals. Their magic gave the weaklings protection and retribution, the races joined with their DNA and fought with the evil taking them over from the inside. These creatures also had mates, soul mates in general, who they loved with all their hearts, although some were rejected for others ambitions and mental health issues. Many males and females went missing for this cause which caused many feuds inside the realms as well. When the forces of evil joined, and all the Witch could do was stare as her creation took each other apart, there came a warrior named Ren. He was amazing and the only one who captured the old Witches heart, she fell right from the start into a pink fluff soaked with millions of colourful splashes, that filled her empty walls. In fact was she disguised herself as a human to live something she always wanted. Many thought her weird, soon the humans shunned all beings with abilities they didn't have. Ren and the Witch who was now called Maria were married in secret, because Ren had a job to protect the Humans from everyone else. They had 2 children, twins at that, their daughter was called moon and son was called Sun, in the near future they were to Rule our world. In order to have peace in all societies, the memories where erased from all brains except for the family, the Witch created. On the kids 4th birthday, Maria lost Ren to the only person she called her friend in the human realm, Rhea. She became devastated, many convinced her it was for the best, Rhea, the evil werewolf herself said it was in Maria's best interest. The women's greed took over and all was lost for after that, the witch died a peaceful death, just when she wanted to live happily ever after. No one would let Maria get any peace , especially Rhea and much to Rhea's happy demand, the Moon goddess (Maria's daughter) gave Maria life to come back as a wolf in a child's body. The child grew up not knowing of what, thirst for revenge her former life held but, only happiness till....