chapter 1

So hey guys. If your reading this story than great! It doesn't really need attention. And by the way. Please do not become Anorexic because of this. Please do not self harm or any thing like this story. Been there done that.

enjoy!

STATUS NOT EDITED!
"And who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts tearing love apart. Your gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.
Jar of hearts
HARRY

There he is,
The boy with piercing blue and greenish eyes that can burn holes into your skin.
The boy who has a frown because he wants to drown.
The boy that always has his dark clothes.
The boy who always stands out in the best way.
The boy, Louis William Tomlinson.

Harry thinks in his mind as he spots the all to familiar lad walking down the sea of kids. Not daring to look up, because all he does is look back down. His best friend Zayn walking beside him. Not even trying to get the lad to smile. For one because he tried to hard.
As Harry makes his way over to the lads, he gulps when feeling the lup in his throat growing. Making Louis look up with curious eyes. Everting his eyes back down. Butting his lips trying not to gawk at the boy who he thinks is trying to get in his pants.
Sure Harry is openly bisexual. But he's still loved.
Louis is freely gay in a long distance relationship with Niall Horan. A boy who moved back to Ireland to see his family. Coming back I'm a few weeks or so.
As the bell rings signaling the students to head to ecap. Louis on the other hand just waits for the crowd to calm down, not knowing Harry is still standing behind him.
"Bye mate"
Zayn mumbles pulling Louis into a tight hug.
"B-bye"
Louis stutters feeling sad when his friend pulls away.
"See you in second, yeah?"
Louis only nods. Feeling a hand wrapping them self around Louis little wrists covered with bracelets or random bands. He winced a little feeling the rough material of his sweater rub against the irritated skin.
"Can i talk to you? After -after school maybe?"
Harry asks.
Louis only nosing pulling away.
"Let me help you. I want to make you smile."
Harry says
"I don't need your help"
Louis spats back not meaning it to sound so harsh.

Dun dun DUNNNNN!!
first chapter? Vote if you liked it or #Louisisproana in the comments!

And then I was like oh ah yeah yeah yeah mmm ah yeah yeah mmmm oh yeah yeah all that I can say was mmmm yeah yeah yeah mhm m yeah yeah

463 words

Vote on cover