chapter 5

Update like I promised :))))

***

Louis' point of view

Its been a week and Niall is coming home on Sunday. When I say a week I mean as in, monday threw Friday. Today is BURLY Friday. One more day till I see my Irish baby.

Schools been smooth and okay. Harry hasn't really bothered to talk to me because he's shagging some random girls that he says he 'likes'. Another reason why I don't wanna say anything and dont want Harry to think that ill fall so easy like every one else.

I feel betrayed because Zayn -my only friend- ditched me to be with the cool kids. He's starting to smoke again, showing the tattoos nobody but me ever new he had. And the worst of all, he bullies me.

I think Zayn change when we were both invited to Harry's pool party. Liam got a hold of him and puff, Zayn is a 'fuck with me I'm a bad boy'.

So now I'm a loner with no friends waiting every second and hour for Niall to come home. He lives with me and my mom because he's still to young to live alone and his family and parents are in Ireland.

***
Sunday

I wake up to my mom greeting someone down stairs and saying I'm upstairs. Me, of course, not thinking anything of it fall back to sleep only to be awoken my a loud Irish man yelling to wake up he's home.

"Louis, baby! I'm home!. Wake up, wake up!"

Niall yells running into our room. Sighing happily I get up and get greeted by a blonde tackling me and kissing every inch of my body.

"Oh I missed you so much baby, I hope you didn't do any harm to your beautiful body well I was away." He says grabbing my harm and pulling up my sleeve to kiss my relapse cuts.

Looking down shamefully I only nod. "I'm sorry.." I whimper as the tears force them self out of my eyes.

"No. No, no baby, no. Don't cry. It's okay baby I'm here. Look we can cuddle and I can sing to you if you want?"

Niall says in a panicky voice pullying me to lay down with him.

"My hearts a stereo, it beets for you so listen close..."

Niall starts to sing as a slowly drift to sleep.

"Feel my thoughts in every note, oh, oh.

Make me your radio turn me up when you feel low. "

Niall softly sings.

"So sing along to my stereo, oh ooh oh oh oh, so sing along to my stereo.

Make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low, it beats for you so listen close, here my thoughts in every note oh oh"

After a while the song comes to and end.

"I love you Louis...."

Niall whispers in my ear as he strokes my feathery hair.

"I love you too Niall.."

I whisper back feeling him smile as I drift to sleep.

***

More Nouis! my heart is melting. I think of Nouis as bros I'm sorry that this is a Larry but understand that Nouis had a relationship before Louis meets Harry.

I don't ship nouis, I think of them as brothers okay.
Trust me, there will be Larry soon, but not so soon.

Niall and Louis did a cover of that song on stage one time so I figured why not let that be there main song? And how's I wrote it is how they sing it on stage okay?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

PEACE LOVE MUKES ASS

g o r d e

X)