chapter 4

Hey.

***

Louis' pov

The wrest of the pool party was awkward. Why? Because of what Harry did in the pool.

Other than that, the night went by petty fast, untill we played truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle and any other games middle schoolers play.

"Okay guys, get ready for truth or dare, remember there's only one chicken so use it wisely!"

Zayn says staring down at Liam and me.

"Okay I'll go first, Liam ... Truth or dare?"

Zayn asks

"Dare... Duh"

"Okay I dare you to go on Twitter and say you like dick and tag all of us"

Zayn says with a smirk.

Liam sighs and grabs his phone unlocking it and types away. Just a few mins later all our phones ring.

"Liam Payne: I like dick.
(3 people mentioned in this comment, Harrystyles, zaynmalik and LouisTomlinson)"

Letting out a small giggle I lock my phone.

"Okay umm, harreh. Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Out of all of us in the room -if we were all gay- who would you date and why?"

Harry blushes and looks down and thinks for a while.

"I'd have to say Louis because he seems like a pretty cool guy to hang out with and he'd fun to talk to, our friendship is special."

He says mumbling the last part.
Making me blush.

Hes trying to get in your pants....

"Right......"

Zayn says.

"Moving on."

Liam awkwardly coughs

"Okay zayn truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Liams neck?"

Every body looks at Harry and gives him the Wtf look making Harry shrug

Zayn looks over at Liam who's already looking at Zayn.

Zayn leans to where Liams neck is and lick up and then down.

***

So yeah and not even did Harry kiss my arms he said he'd date me! Well then is he really trying to make me like him?

Niallbaby: hey babe! I wanted to tell you I'm going soon :)))) xx
-Niall.

Me: that's great Niall! I can't wait! When you coming?
-Louis

Niallbaby: in like a week or so, but don't worry baby cakes I'll be there to kiss your cuts and heal the pain for you.
-Niall.

At that moment I frozen because Harry did the same thing to me, but it felt different, in a good way?

Me: I cant wait to here your voice sing to me at night :)
-Louis

Naillbaby: same baby same, I wanna cuddle you so bad :( I gtg I'll talk to you later love you Louis Tomlinson.
-Niall.

Me: loveyouto

***

Nouis fluff :))) I'm gushing.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU NEXT MONDAY!

Anyways sorry it's so late (well over here it's 10:25 pm) but I was busy all day but here's the update :) like I promised!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY DADDY IWRIN!

peace love ashtons butt

(Ay see what I did there huh? Huh? :) Ashton instead of Luke or muke bc it's ashtons bday!)

G o r d e