Eleven

I got a way to get onto Wattpad at school *smirk smirk* guess whos gonna be updating every now and them. Me! Oh btw i have writers block sooooo to much school that can suck my asssss

****

All Harry can say for the past few days is that he is confused. He hasn't seen Louis anywhere and that worries him. He's noticed that he him self has not been eating due to stress on the topic. His grades are going lower and now he has F's

When he does see Louis its during passing periods because he has changed his schedule just to not face Harry. Hes even asked Niall and Niall doesn't say anything. What did Harry do wrong? Why did he fuck up? What did he fuck up? 

In the letter Louis states that he tried. Maybe he didn't want to disappointing Harry if he did anything that he promised Harry. Harry would understand... 

So here Harry is in sixth period looking out the window and seeing the birds going about a crumb they found on the floor and not wanting to share with one another. 

As the final bell rings he makes his way out slowly only to  be held back by Zayn. 

"Okay look, I know its my fault for you and Louis not talking. I'm sorry, Try talking to him later because he don't like me no more." 

Zayn says looking down at Harry with concern. 

"I guess, I dont know what i did? But ill try to talk to him"

And with that Harry pulls out of Zayn grasp. and starts to walk home. He thinks of a good plan on talking to Louis. He figures that he should go to his house later. 

***

At five Harry makes his way over to Louis' Flat. He goes around the flat and walks up to Louis' window. He see that he forgot to lock it, again. Its probably a habit for him leaving it open for him since his parents don't like anybody coming over. 

He slowly  opens the window, wincing when it creeks a little. He then pokes his head in looking around to see Louis cuddle up with a pillow. Harry smiles and enters the room and walks over to Louis' door and makes sure its locked. He quietly walks back over to Louis and picks up the blanket from the floor making Harry chuckle lowly, see that Louis is still a heavy sleeper. He covers Louis making sure to not wake him up. He lifts some and snuggles into it smiling when he wraps his around Louis' small frame. Louis shifts a little and Harry freezes but all Louis does is cuddle closer to him and places his head in Harry's neck removing the pillow and pushing it to aside. 

"I love you Lou, I shouldn't but i do. if you think that i would be disappointed  with your actions your wrong, i'm glad because you where clean for a while but its you. I don't get to make the choices for you. I  only want to help you stop, not force you to." 

And that's what made Louis fall back into a deep slumber. Smiling a tad. 

***

iM IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATH TEST. your WELCOME you little ass holes. 

But i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you okay bye mofos