chapter 2 : who's she?

Jimin pov

Just as i was stuffing my mouth with my medium rare steak my dad started speaking.

" Tomorrow mr.lee and his family are coming over for dinner so everyone needs to be on time." He said stressing on the word time as his eyes were fixed on me.

" Sure" i said in an almost inaudible voice looking at my food. Mr Lee is dad's friend and colleague. I met him several times but just for work no other reason. He is a hardworking man and someone i can take inspiration from, lately i didn't really meet him because of my busy schedules. so this shouldnt be that bad.

After the dinner

" Good night" we all cooed as we walked to our rooms being full from the feast we had earlier. I twisted the doornob and entered my room. I had a really stressful day.

I threw myself onto the bed as i started at the ceiling. I wish I had found my soulmate just yet. What would she be doing if she was here with me? Climbing on my lap laying her head on my chest? Or kissing my lips talking about her day? Or stripping for me to make my day a little better? I smirked at my dirty thoughts and just tucked myself under the blanket.

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting them to the bright sunlight in the room. I get myself out of my comfy queen sized bed stripping and entering my shower . I fortunately have a day off today as well i need to be somewhere this evening so maybe some self care.

Getting my routine done i sit on the edge on my balcony looking at the beautiful view, just as i hear some noises , argument? I don't know i walked downstairs as i see nothing new. My parents have been together for almost thirty years. And they have been suffering in this marriage for the moment since they said " i do ".

They don't get along not just them almost all couples and it makes me so anxious.

" I already told you why would you do that?" My dad yelled on top of his lungs tearing my earbuds.

" I didn't know , why can't you just say it earlier?."

" Ur such a useless woman" he said walking off with his briefcase leaving my mom alone on the dining table. I have been so used to this that i no longer console any one of them .

But does this make me afraid of marriage? No , I am worthy enough to keep mine as well as the dignity and respect of my to be. I want to have a man in my life and not just any man that is why I have been single for this long .

Evening. Jimin pov

I came back home early today because of the dinner . I don't want to be glared by my parents the whole night . I was in my room still changing when someone opened the door. let me be more clear i was just in a towel . I turned myself around to see a girl looking at me stunned as if i am the one standing in her house.

" I'm sorry i thought this- this was the b-bathroom ." She said in her oh so sweet melody voice , as she closed the door vanishing from my sight . She was 5'3 , perfect body, a beautiful face and smile,her curly black hair falling down till her chest. I quickly dressed up and started walking out of my room . Who was she?

Author pov

Hello babies
I miss you so much i hope u like this part please show this book some love and i hope u all are doing well

I love you darlings.
Please vote and comment