chapter 5 : y/n?

A week later

Jimin pov

I was in my office working , stressing about my company when my secretary walked in bowing 90 degrees before informing me something.

" Sir there's a lady that wants to meet you."

I nodded not asking any further questions i ain't like other ceos to make people wait for hours even though I'm free. Somi left closing the door behind her as i looked out of the window.

After a while the door opened revealing a women. She had a mask on but i could tell she was smiling, her eyes looked familiar,very familiar. Her black dress hugging her curves . The sleeves complimenting her arms , collarbones adding to her feminity , curly hair falling down open as she got rid of her mask , the lipstick anyone would want to smudge as i come out of my thoughts.

"Y/n?".

" Hi '' she smiled as i gestured her to sit

" Hi '' she smiled as i gestured her to sit . She sat down placing her maroon handbag with a golden chain on her lap. I push her chair a bit forward making it comfortable for her to sit.

" Ur here?"

'' I'm here to meet Mr park for some business." She said crossing her fingers and resting her chin on it followed by our laugh.

" What for? " I eye smiled.

" I need some diamonds for my next design. I'd like to see your collection." She suggested as we both got up from our seats leading her to the collection.

_____________________________________

Y/n pov

" I'd like this marquise and radiant ."
I looked at jimin who smiled back at me.

" Sure but it'll take a few days."

" I can wait."

" Then thats no problem, come I'll get you some coffee " he offered we walked back into his cabin.

" Uhh thank you but i dont do caffeine." I smiled as he frowned.

'' no way." He rested back in his leather chair throwing his head back and then looking back at me.

" Sure way ".

" Lunch? Well don't say u don't do lunch '' he leaned forward his hands on the Matt finished table.

" Alright , lunch it is."

______________________________________

   Jimin brought me to this old Korean restaurant, i secretly come here often. Obviously the food here is just lit , i could eat all day.

   " One nayngmeon for me." I said placing the menu back on to the plywood table as jimin nodded.

    " Excuse me." He called out for the waiter as he walked towards us in the most disciplined manner.

   '' two bowls of nayngmeon and bangchan ( side dishes ) " jimin ordered politely as the waiter walked away.

  " So , how have you been?" Jimin eye smiled making my stomach flip.

   " Great ,and you?"

  " Just as always." He shrugged as we both started connecting more and more.

    Jimin is a guy with a strong aura talking to him makes me want to be a little girl as he protects me. Not as a boyfriend but as a friend atleast. He was very cautious to not make me uncomfortable during our little " lunch date". He probably kept retrospecting his questions before asking me. Only to figure out if they were appropriate for a man to ask a woman he barely knows.

  "Your 24 you say. Don't your parents ask you to get married or something? Setting you up on dates." He said asking the obvious question.

  " You have no idea , I've atleast been on six dates and i didn't like even one of them."

   " Why?" He looked curious for the first time.

   " I didn't get the answers i expected." I said taking a sip from my drink.

   " Never ask merchant navy questions from a third grader." He said following by our laugh.

Author pov

Heyy my darlings here's another chapter i hope you like it.

Please support my book vote and comment.

I love you darlings.