if you were feeling ill..

It's the morning and all the girls are sitting on the terrace doing their daily debrief.
"How are you this morning?" Paige says to you as she glances over her shoulder.
"Ok I guess" you say as you shrug your shoulders.
"What's up hun?"
"I just don't feel great, I've got a banging headache"
"Sorry babe, I'll ask medical to bring some paracetamol in a bit"
"Alright thanks" you say and then rest your head on her shoulder and sigh. Paige wraps her arm around you and you feel a bit better.

*later in the evening
"Hey can I chat to you quick?" Paige says to you.
"Sure" you say as you stand up and follow her to one of the sofas.
"How you doing?"
"Not good at all. I feel worse than I did this morning"
"Did the medical team give you any medicine?"
"Yeah but it hasn't really helped."
"Sorry hun."
Paige hugs you again and you cuddle into her. You don't really say much as you are feeling really ill but Paige just stays with you and comforts and cuddles you.

After a while everyone heads upstairs to bed and all the girls get changed and take off their make up. You take yours off, brush your teeth and then slump into bed. A few seconds later Luca comes downstairs, his hoodie in hand, and climbed into bed with you.
"Paige said you aren't feeling very well" he said as he handed you the hoodie and you put it on.
"Yeah I've just been feeling really shit all day"
"That sucks"
You giggle and reply "yeah it really does"
He wraps you in his arms and you are snuggling in bed. Everyone made comments but you bury your head in his chest and ignore them as you are desperate for some sleep. Luca holds your hand and you shut your eyes and fall asleep.