Your Mask

They walk into Sals room.

"Sorry it's a bit messy I wasn't expecting anyone to come over. And Larry doesn't give a shit so I don't have a reason to clean usually"

Travis looked around. Noticing a small pile of clothes and one dish.

"It's not that messy."

Travis walks around slowly looking around and everything.

"By the way, do you know how long your dad's going to be upset? Like how long till you can go back home?"

Does he not want me here? I bet he just felt bad for me..

Sal noticed Travis's expression. "Oh! No I mean like if you have to stay for a while or if it's just one night! I just wanna make sure your safe, that's all. I don't mind you staying"

Travis relaxed hearing that. He sighed sitting down at the edge of Sals bed.

"I wanna make this clear Sallyface, we don't say one word about this to anyone at school! I can't have anyone knowing I'm staying with a freak like you!"

"And he's back" Sal mumbles "Anyways, I got it. No one has to know"

"You don't uhm..mind if I take my mask off? It's so hot today I usually don't mind but I can't take it right now. My sweat is sweating I swear."

Travis nodded, eager to see what Sal looks like. He wouldn't judge. He was just curious.

Sal turned around and started to undo his mask. He pulled it off his standing there facing away from Travis.

Sal turned around avoiding eye contact with Travis.

Travis analyzed Sals face. He was quiet handsome. Regardless of all the scars. Travis couldn't help but smile a little.