Eyes

After Sak took off his mask Travis couldn't help but stare. Not in a rylude way, infact he thought Sak was quite handsome.

"I know its bad" Sal mumbled

"I didn't mean it like that idiot. You don't even look bad don't worry" Travis tried to sound like he didn't care but he did.

Sal kept quiet and changed the subject. "Anyways- I wanted to ask, so you know about the dance next week? I was wondering if you're going with anyone? Like if you're going with a certain girl or?-"

Travis shook his head "no one really wants to go with me" Travis shrugged his shoulders and looked down.

Sal looked over at Travus and pushed him lightlym "Dont sweat it man someone will ask you" Sal chuckles a little

Travis pushed him back "Unlikeley Sallyface" he said laughing.

"Oh come on! I already know someone who will!!" Sal said laughing and pushing Travis once more

"Who??" Travis asked surprised.

"That's a secret" Sal smirks and chuckles.

Travis pushes Sall back and gets on top of him. (Not intended to be gay 🙄) "Tell me!" He yells laughing a little

Sal doesn't respond staring at Travis and what he's doing. Then looks back at his eyes. "Your eyes are pretty"

Travis froze and turned bright red. He sat there for a minute and snapped out of it. "Ugh shut up Sallyface! Dumbass Faggot!" Travis got off him and sat down next to him looking the other way.

Sal sat up confused. "You okay? You weren't acting like this a few minutes ago."

Travis sighed "it's nothing...sorry or whatever Sal"