Lies! and Kidnapped!

Lucy: I'll get the girls and start packing and tell 'em the good news! Ah... [singing] We're getting our jobs back, yeah.

Gru: Yes, yes! Go tell the girls.

Gru scowls at Dru and walks off.

June: I can't believe you would lie to me like that. *mimics* oh I'm going on a business trip for a day! Please take care of the Family. Come on! What were you thinking!

Dru: I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but I was scared and didn't want to lose you.

June: if you told me I wouldn't have gotten mad. But going behind my back like that? You are unbelievable!

Dru: June I...

June: No! JUST FORGET IT! Don't ever talk to me again!

Dru looked at her and broke down after she left. If there's one thing he hated, it was crying and lying to her.

As she leaves the room, she sees Bratt jumping Lucy and started charging at him.

June: hey! Let her go!

Bratt: oh its the girl with daddy issues. Yeah! Don't think I didn't hear your little convo in the chopper! HA!

She runs at him only to be pinned down and gagged with chlorophyll. She was knocked out and tied up. But instead of being put in the closet, Bratt kidnaps her instead.

Bratt: don't worry Lucy! I'll take extra good care of her!

Bratt laughs as he leaves with her.

Gru]

Agnes[laughing] Gru! I found a unicorn! [hums to Lucky] My life is complete!

Gru[sighs] Honey, that's not actually a unicorn.

Agnes: Huh? But he has one horn.

Gru: I'm sorry, sweetie, but he's just a goat. Life is just like that sometimes. We're hoping for a unicorn, and we get a goat.

Agnes: Well, you know what? Lucky is the best goat in the whole wide world! Look at that face! I just want to squeeze it!

Lucy: Hoo-hoo! [scatting] Whoo! I'll take this. [takes a diamond] You've been a bad boy, Gru. Can you get the rest of the suitcases? Come on, girls. Let's go! [singing] Let's get physical, physical!

[Cut to outside of Dru's Mansion. Lucy is singing "Physical" indistinctly while she, Margo, Edith, and Agnes enter the plane.]

Lucy: Change of plans, girls. Instead of going home... Eyebrows! Ow! [grunts and turns into Balthazar Bratt in disguise!]

Bratt: ...we're going to Hollywood! [laughing as the girls gasp] Now, that's what I call acting. [chuckling] Let's go, Clive! We've got a giant robot waiting! [Clive laughs]

June is seen tied up in the passenger seat.

Bratt: and let's not forget to show June our plan. And after that, she'll be my new daughter. [Laughs.]

[Cut to Gru at Dru's Mansion who is about to leave out the door when he suddenly hears banging from the closet]

Gru: Huh? [opens the door and gasps] Lucy? [finds the real Lucy tied up and stuffed in the closet] But... [removes her gag]

Lucy: Bratt! He took the girls! And June!

Gru: What?! No! [looks at a plane]

[cut to Dru who is drowning his misery in ice cream]

Gru: Dru! Dru!

Dru: Go away! I don't want to talk to you.

Gru: Bratt has the girls! And June!

[Dru gasps in shock]