The Long Road Home

Y/n's rested on his cushiony soft bed, dreaming of how the world would be now that he was rich enough to commit tax evasion without difficulty. Da Vinci had whipped up some special bank cards that were for the use of the masters only. They interacted with any card machine and ATM and allowed for universal exchange to any currency. This paired with the fact that all six masters had total sums that were in the tens of billions AND FUCKING COUNTING made the whole journey they had gone on worth it.

Either way, the magician sat up and looked down at his left hand. Six rings rested comfortably on his fingers, five of which were rings belonging to the late king of magecraft, Solomon, while the sixth was a larger ring with the star of David engraved on its face.

Makeda had told Y/n that this particular ring was known as the seal of Solomon and was one of the signs of his rule. It was a ring that allowed the wielder to control djinn and Shedim as well as talk to animals, which made talking to Fou very entertaining.

Speaking of, the former beast of violence had resigned himself to just being a small fluffy creature whose primary purpose was to be cute.

The seal of Solomon also served as another thing that Solomon himself had eluded to in the grimoire he left for Y/n. He basically tapped out and left his concubine Makeda, the Queen of Sheba, as Y/n's problem to deal with.

Y/n was actually planning to study the contents of the grimoire since it went over various forms of magecraft and multiple noble phantasms that he may find useful in the future.

However for now, Y/n was to finish packing for a trip. He swung his legs off of the bed and pushed himself up before he walked over to his suitcase. He had packed his spare Chaldea uniform since he didn't really have any other modern clothes. Most of the clothes Y/n wore were from different Eras and would likely be considered priceless relics.

However he didn't want to deal with the British museum on the London leg of their journey, so he decided that he'd go shopping with the others accompanying him on the trip. Da Vinci had given all of the servants free reign to do as they pleased except a select few.

Caster Gilles was under house arrest and was not allowed to leave Chaldea for VERY obvious reasons. Isis was also to remain at Chaldea. Something that made her rather angry since Hathor, Sekhmet, Anubis and Sobek were allowed to leave and explore as they pleased.

The majority of Servants were going to be sticking around Chaldea, but would join their masters at various points in the trip. The knights of the round table and the various Artorias were planning to join their masters when they were in London. However, currently, the servants going with their masters were a small(ish) group.

Chloe, Irisviel, Illya and Justeaze von Einzbern, Astolfo, Edmond Dantés, Gilgamesh, Minamoto no Raikou, Medusa, Anubis, Sobek, Zhuge Liang, Alexander, and Iskandar were all accompanying their masters to Fuyuki. Jack was supposed to have been coming, however she got caught trying to steal candy with Nursery Rhyme and was grounded. However she would join the group in London, the very place she once terrorised.

Y/n finished packing his various amenities for the trip before heading to the cafeteria for pre-workout breakfast. Once he had finished his light breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs, potato scones, black pudding, toast, an omelette, more toast and Ṱ̷̃H̶̡͚̳̊È̸̥̈̀ ̶̩̲͌̓F̵̛̛̞͜L̸̡̨̍E̶̟̺͆͝S̴̨͋͑H̴͕́͂ ̷̱̩͒Ö̵̬̞̰́F̸̨̯̘̎ ̵̬̓G̶̘̒̍̔O̵̹̘͐̂̔͜D̶̘̞̔̃ He headed to the gym and met up with a few of Chaldea's more exercise heavy servants such as Darius, Iskandar, Leonidas and Sakata Kintoki.

Hanging out in the gym was a good respite for Y/n as he was usually surrounded by heavy levels of oestrogen which wasn't fun for his masculinity. So he usually went to the gym in the mornings for a testosterone boost with the bois.