The Whore Returns

Y/n smirked at the fellow beast in front of him, reduced now to a mere Alter-Ego servant though returned to her mature beast form.

Y/n: "So, how the hell did you wind up here, Draco?"

Draco: "I sensed some pretty massive divinity from here, so I followed it. Turns out, one of the gods that's just chilling in your brain is able to manifest himself."

Y/n: "Was is Cronus?"

Draco: "... You have Cronus in there?"

Y/n: "Okay, not the sentient ball remover. I only have three male beings in there, the other two being a dragon and an eldritch horror."

Draco: "Wasn't either of those."

Y/n: "Then who the fuck!?"

Draco: "Lemme see if I remember him clearly... He was a big guy, I'd say taller than your boy, Heracles. Kinda felt... wrong somehow. I dunno how else to describe it."

Y/n: "One moment then. Any of you shits wanna explain?"

Cronus: "It's Typhon."

Cailleach: "Aye. That's Typhon."

Naunet: "Typhon."

Bailong: "Damn, he's ugly."

Y/n: "... SINCE FUCKING WHEN!?"

Bailong: "Ha! You do NOT wanna see what else is in here now."

Y/n's eye twitched before three unknown, yet familiar voices sounded off.

???: "Well you may be correct, but it'd be more fun to let him find out on his own, no?"

???: "Nah. I'm with Bailong on this one."

???: "I must also agree. Seriously, does dealing with Wukong so many times make you that much more of a pussy?"

???: "THE MONKEY HAS FIVE LAYERS OF IMMORTALITY! GET OFF MY DICK, HEILONG!"

Y/n blinked as he recognised that name. Heilong, the black dragon king of the north sea. A dragon representing water and winter. That would mean...

Y/n: "... All five of you scaly bastards are in there, aren't you?"

Heilong: "Just four of us. Huanglong's still a no-show."

???: "Indeed, but who really gives a damn about Huanglong anyway?"

???: "Quite literally every emperor ever, Zhulong."

Zhulong: "Well fuck you too, Qinglong!"

Y/n: "Great, I now have all four cardinal directions in my head. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that fucking Jupiter's in there."

Silence.