London: Without The Fog

London. Capital city of England and a bigger shithole than most of England combined, which is a fucking accomplishment in and of itself by the way. Either way, this city was home to the aristocracy-lead clock tower, a place for mages of all walks of life to learn, however favour was shown mostly to the rich pricks.

Y/n spent all of a day in the clock tower before he was put into a coma, and he hated it. Mostly everyone had an uppity sneer on their faces and Y/n just wanted to cave their skulls in with the nearest blunt object. In a way, they reminded him of Shinji with their holier than thou attitude, making them all the more satisfying to beat the shit out of.

However Y/n was in London for a different reason than to visit the clock tower. He was there to enjoy what was essentially a vacation. The Chaldeans had arrived with their servants the night before and had gotten themselves set up in a premier inn.

Currently in the room with Y/n were Gilgamesh and Heracles. Surprising nobody, the two women behind the front desk were obscenely intimidated by Herc's massive size. However Heracles managed to remain chill, unlike his berserker self, who would've scared the shit out of anyone who even remotely came close.

Gilgamesh stood just in front of the window as the light leaked in through the glass while Heracles had gone for a shower, though Y/n and Gil found it hilarious that half of Herc hung off the end of his bed.

As far as Y/n knew, the servants that were going to be with them were all from the fifth war with a few exceptions. Kojirou was in the next room over with Emiya and Edmond. Medea, Medusa and Sakura were all in a room together. Saber Artoria, Lartoria and Mordred were in another room. Gudako, Arcueid and Ophelia were together and supposedly the others were going to be arriving later. Jack and Ishtar were amongst those on their way, though a certain bear plushie was also being brought so he could get away from his, quite frankly overbearing as all hell, lover.

Heracles emerged from the shower in a casual-ish outfit, a simply pair of grey jeans and a large white T-shirt. Da Vinci had custom made multiple casual outfits for the larger servants before they came out to London.

Once the others had gotten themselves ready, the three guys headed downstairs to get some breakfast before heading out.

A few older looking people turned and a few gasps were heard as Heracles ducked to avoid hitting his head off of the door frame.

One of the older men couldn't help but voice his surprise as Herc's size.

???: "Fookin' 'ell, what they been feeding you!?"

Heracles turned to the man with a smile and replied as simply as he could.

Heracles: "Mostly fish, eggs and whatever happened to be growing in the garden at the time. Though meat is a large part of my diet too."

???: "You a bodybuilder or somethin'?"

Heracles: "No, I merely enjoy doing exercise."

???: "That's a bit more than just enjoyin' a good workout."