Chapter 2: Explosive Jealousy

a/n Hey guys. I'm kind of sick and having a head ache while writing this so hope you enjoy. Credits to the artist. 

Bakugou's POV

I watched as Y/n conversed with that Icy Hot bastard. Why did I feel this way I just started hanging out with him a week ago. Ponytail came over and said, "Hey~ why do you seem jealous of Y/n talking to another person. Do you like him?" I looked at her and shrugged. She seemed shocked and then said, "Wait, you aren't lying to me. Your being honest about you feelings... what." I rolled my eyes and replied, "Yeah, Of course I'm being honest. I mean your brother comes here every day now, so he's friends with everyone." She nodded and said, "Well, sense you seem to like him I can tell you a secret. He is gay and may or may not like you." I looked at her and said, "You're joking. He seems straight, he flirts with all the girls. All the girls like him." She laughed and said, "Well he is. I'm not joking with you." I just rolled my eyes and started going over my notes again. 

time skip to when free times over.

When class started Aizawa said, "Well today we have a teaching aid. Pretty sure you are all friends with him. He is Y/n Yaoyorozu." They all looked over at Momo and said, "He's your brother?!" she nodded and I said, "Why do you think he has been coming over everyday." Shitty hair then said, "I just thought he was one of those older kids who sat in the younger grades classroom." I looked at him and threw a piece of paper at him saying, "Idiot." I then heard 4 eyes say, "Bakugou that was not nice." "I don't care four eyes. I was studying I don't think I saw you studying so I am at least doing something smart," I replied. He shut up real quick.  

Then Aizawa spoke up again saying, "Alright I'm sleeping. You guys have a test in 15 minutes. I advise you study, or don't. I don't care." I was reading my notes when I heard Y/n come up to my ear and whisper, "Working hard huh, well I heard you were jealous and Momo's right I am gay." I shuddered as he walked past me. I could sense his fucking smirk. It annoyed me but didn't at the same time. 

After 7 minutes of studying Momo came up and said, "So... what did he whisper to you." I rolled my eyes and said, "First, you sound like Racoon Eyes. Second, you don't need to know."  She giggled and said, "Well okay. He seems proud of you studying." I blushed and hid my face really quickly. She laughed and walked back to her desk. Deku then looked at me and said, "Hey, Kacchan are you okay?" I nodded and just slept the rest of the 8 minutes. I then heard a timer ring and put my head up to see Y/n pass the tests out. 

timeskip to after the test.

Aizawa woke up and said, "Alright I'll grade these next period." We all nodded and headed out. Y/n caught up to me saying, "Hey Cutie~ you look like you did well on the test." I nodded sense it was hard for me to speak. He then started to flirt with random girls in the hallway. I am so pissed off I drag him to a empty bathroom and push him against the wall. 

Y/n laughed and said, "Really?! I already told you I was gay." I just shut him up with a kiss. "LOOK I LIKE YOU!" He laughed and kissed me again flipping our positions. We started to make out and he was pushing his knee in my crotch. We broke the kiss and starting breathing heavily. He looked me deep in my eyes and said, "I like you too. Now don't be jealous you cutie." I hid my face in his chest. He rubbed my back and said, "well your just a cutie when flustered." 

681 words. hope you liked this. was kind of hard but did my best.