Chapter 4: Cuddles

a/n sorry this is short but I don't have much motivation. Credits to the artist. 

Katsuki's POV

Well I'm heading to my boyfriends house sense we are having a sleepover. Jiro is coming too because Momo invited her. We walked to the door talking sense she isn't annoying. 

time skip to when they got there (is my lack of motivation today showing.)

I rang the door bell and Momo had answered the door. "Hello guys. Kats, y/n should be upstairs in his room. Its the 3rd to the left." She said. I walked in and went the way she said. Once I got there I heard y/n yelling. I knocked on the door saying, "I'm coming in." He said, "Okay. Sorry guys my boyfriend is here now. I have to mute now." He was playing a video game. I then just sat in his lap saying, "I had a bad day don't even ask." He nodded and replied, "Oh okay. Well glad your here now babe." 

2 hours later.

Y/n had just turned off his game. "You want to go down it's about dinner time now." I nodded and we made it to the dinning room. I saw his mom, Momo, and Jiro there already. "Oh hello Mrs. Yaoyorozu." I said bowing my head. His mom replied, "Oh hunny don't worry about it just call me mom. I'm glad my son found someone." I blushed.

Time skip to after they ate. 

I was really tired as me and Y/n laid in his bed cuddling. "I love you," he said quietly to me. I mumbled, "I love you too." My eyes slowly shut as I fell asleep with Y/n holding me. 

276 words. Longer than I expected. Hope you enjoyed.