#4 First Ultrasound

Ashton: Today was the day, the day of your first ultrasound and saying you were nervous was an understatement. You were petrified! And Ash on the other hand couldn't sit still, he was basically bouncing off the walls because he was so happy.

The doctors called your name "y/n Iriwn" and that's when the fear really kicked in. Ash knew you were nervous, he pulled you aside just before you are about to walk into the doctors office, you looked into your eyes and said "there is no need to be nervous baby everything will be fine, I promise!" And gave you a sweet kiss and entered,

Only to later find out that your baby is healthy and and was developing perfectly.

Calum: you were so excited for the baby's first ultrasound today you woke Calum up at 6 o'clock in the morning and he is definitely not a morning person but he understood your excitement as he felt the same way.

He had to grab hold of your shoulders and hold you down to the bed, then covered you in kisses just so he can calm you down for two seconds, but you wouldn't calm you down, just make giggly.

As you got called into the doctors office you you lay on the bed and she spreads the gel on your stomach before saying "don't worry this is a little bit cold at first but you get used to it", and just like she said it was cold, you shivered a little than heard a little giggle from your cheeky husband.

At the end of the appointment you couldn't be more happy, because your baby is healthy and that was the best outcome you could wish for!

Luke: Luke was always the awkward one and times like this didn't change him. The first ultrasound was definitely amazing and you couldn't wait but Luke being Luke became quite shy, anxious and awkward.

You are called into the doctors office, he asked you to lift your shirt and so you did and then he spread the cold char on your stomach and you let out a little shiver and Luke giggled, you loved is awkward/cute giggle, it made you smile.

The best thing about the whole day was that Luke looked like an awkward mess and your baby was healthy.

Michael: you couldn't belief today was the day of your babies first ultrasound, you couldn't be more happy. You looked at your husband and just thought yourself I'm the luckiest girl life. You were pregnant and you are married the love of your life and nothing is going to make your day any better and You don't think anything could make life any better, but apparently it could!

You arrived at the doctors office were waiting in the room walking to Mike, "Mikey, do you want a girl or a boy?", "we can't find out till later babe! But when we are able to find out do you want to keep it a surprise or not?", " I WANT A SURPRISE!!!" He laughed and nodded knowing nothing was going to change your mind.

The doctor walked in and smiled, "Mr and Mrs Clifford, baby Clifford! It's a pleasure to meet you." And shook hands and began with the ultrasound. She look at the screen thoroughly then turn to you and said excuse me one moment I will be right back then walked out the door. You faced Michael with a worried look on your face you didn't know what was wrong and you were scared to find out, he looked at you with the same expression and siad "it's okay babe I'm sure everything is fine, maybe the baby is just so awesome it needs to be witnessed!", you nodded trying to take the idea that there might be something wrong with your baby out of your head.

Your doctor and another doctor that introduced herself as Dr Williams checked your screen they both smiled and turned to you and your doctor said "congratulations Mr and Mrs Clifford, you're having healthy twins!"