Chapter 2

Isabella's Pov

Isabella: Please don't fire her (I said as we sat on my bed)

Brian: Look what she did to your hand, regardless you still want her alive and around you

Isabella: Before you even think of killing her, don't.

I know it's odd but yeah, Serah's got a family of her own, I'm not wicked to leave them hungry by getting her fired or separating them by her losing her life. I just wanted to scare her.

Brian: For you, I won't. (he said as he put ointment on my hand)

Isabella: Shit!!! This hurts.

He blew some air on my wound while bandaging it. Brian has always acted like my elder brother. I grew up with the three Calpadi brothers but I'm not close with Austin, he sees me no more than a maid.

Brian: All done

Isabella: Thank you

Brian: I should leave now, I'll probably be late if I don't.

Isabella: I should also go clean up the dishes

Brian: Your hand is wounded

Isabella: I'm not that hurt, I can still work.

Brian: Suit yourself (He said and made his way to the door as I followed behind)

It was a silent walk until Santiago showed up in the outfit I chose for him.

Santiago: Brian, Mr Antonio called me.

Brian: How did it go?

Santiago: 300 illegal immigrants were captured.

Isabella: Aren't the workers enough?

Brian: It's none of your concern (he snapped and they left)

Till today I don't understand Brian, one minute he cares and the next he's as good as Satan's son.

I brushed it off and went over to Susanna who was cleaning priceless Statues brought in from England.

Susanna: You were with him last night, right?

Isabella: You noticed? (I asked and laughed)

Susanna: I wanted your charger and I realized those were pillows. So I figured you're with Mr Santiago.

Isabella: Anyways what's up? (I said in order to avoid the conversation)

Susanna: Why are you trying to get yourself killed?

Isabella: What

Susanna: Bella you know that the day Lord Calpadi finds out about your affair with Santiago, he won't spare you.

Isabella: Shhhh, keep your voice down before someone hears you.

Susanna: Oh my gosh!!! Your hand, what happened? (She worriedly asked)

Isabella: It's nothing, just a bruise.

Susanna: Tell me what happened, this is not just a bruise it's huge. (She insisted and I told her)  So you hurt yourself to get back at Serah.

Isabella: Why not

Susanna: What the fuck! You know that each day that passes by you're getting crazier.

Isabella: I just wanted to scare her Abit, you know she's been on my ass for years.

Susanna: What happens if she actually gets fired?

Isabella: Wait for it (I barely completely my sentence then)

Serah: So you thought I'd lose my job huh, well guess what? I'm still here.

Isabella: I'm not in the mood for your bullshit.

Serah: You little bitch.

Isabella: Watch what you say to me, you might be older but it doesn't give you the right to disrespect me

Serah: You expect respect when all you are is a whore

Isabella: Serah!!! (I yelled and hit her)

Susanna: Bella calm down, leave her. (She said as she tried to separate us)

Serah: Get off me, you psycho.

Susanna pulled me off Serah and took me outside where I calmed down.

Susanna: Your temper

Isabella: She started it, I'm not at fault

Susanna: You know she always wants to irritate you and you give in

Isabella: Sussy

Susanna: Please, no more fights.

Isabella: Fine, no more fights.

Susanna: Good

Isabella: I won't spare her next time