Chapter 4

Isabella's Pov

Santiago: So you care about what the media says?

Isabella: Put it this way, we go to the mall together and buy baby clothes and toys. The news will spread like a wild fire and people will keep a close eye on us.

Santiago: You know I can shut them up with my gun

Isabella: I told you I don't like it when you kill people

Santiago: I'll stop

Isabella: Really?

Santiago: The day I die

Isabella: To hell with you (I said and left with Camilla)

Xxx: What's your problem!!!? (I heard a vicious voice yell after bumping into each other)

Isabella: Jeez I'm sorry, it was an accident.

Austin: You can't even walk properly and you expect to take care of a child, nonsense!

Isabella: Excuse me (I simply said and left)

Gosh who does he think he is, some king? Ugh he's so irritating. If he wasn't the boss' son I'd have given him a piece of my mind. From childhood he's been rude and arrogant.

I never grew up with my parents, I don't know anything about them. My aunt is the one who raised me and loves me like her own. I owe my life to her.

Isabella: Aunt Karla (I called out as I entered the kitchen, she's the head chef alongside her husband)

Karla: Isa, who's baby are you holding?

Isabella: Mine

Karla: What do you mean "yours"?

Isabella: Take a seat so I tell you about it (I said and pushed a chair towards her)

Karla: I'm now confused, what are you up to already.

Isabella: The boss told me to take care of her (I explained what happened)

Karla: You're just 17, you can't even change a diaper.

Isabella: Well you can teach me

Karla: Are you sure you wanna take up these responsibilities?

Isabella: I guess so

Karla: You're stubborn, that's your problem.

I spent the following weeks preparing a nursery and learning how to change diapers as well as bathing Camilla from aunt Karla.

Santiago and I became closer by the day because of Camilla, he spent more time at home with us. He really grew fond of the baby and so did I....we created our own little world just the three of us.

Santiago: Bella! (He called out as he entered the nursery and found me laying down with Cami)

Isabella: Shhhh you'll wake her up you dummy.

Santiago: I'm sorry princess (he whispered to the baby who was sound asleep in my arms) she's got your big eyes (he teased)

Isabella: You just wanna argue with me (I said and giggled)

Santiago: I also want some attention

Isabella: What

Santiago: You're always with Camilla, you don't have time for us.

Isabella: Stop acting like a kid ( I said as I laid Camilla in her crib)

Santiago: Hmm acting like a kid huh? (He grinned and got closer to me) I'm acting like a kid? (He trailed soft kisses along my neck and I moaned)

Isabella: S- Santiago, w-- ah ----wake -- oh my god ahh....

I failed to complete my sentence and Santiago carried me to his room. He placed on on the bad and attacked my neck.

He undressed me and made love to me like crazy

We've been doing this for quite some time now. He took my v-Card when I was 15, he's never asked me to be his girlfriend nor has he ever told me he loves me.

Do I care? Nah, he's only here for one thing but so am I. No strings attached!

Next morning

Santiago's pov

I woke woke and did my morning and went downstairs where I found Bella sweeping and mopping the floors. Austin and dad were engaged in a conversation.

Santiago: Morning

Austin: Good morning

Lord Calpadi: We're hosting a dinner party today so make sure the arrangements are ready by 6PM

Austin: Isabella you've left a spot behind you

Isabella: Where? (She asked and looked in the direction he pointed, It's  obvious she's pissed off)

Austin: Next time I shouldn't remind you to do your work efficiently.

Isabella: There won't be next time because I know how to do my work, you don't have to tell me Mr Austin Calpadi (she said and left)