Chapter 5

Austin: She needs to be put back in her, she's getting a little too smart.

Santiago: Leave the girl alone brother, you just have a problem with her.

Santiago: May I know why you're defending her?

Santiago: Before we argue over a petty issue, I'm out of here (I said and stood up)

Lord Calpadi: Santiago before you remove money for the dinner, I want a clear record of the accounts sent to me. Make sure it's done as soon as possible.

Santiago: I did that already, last night before dinner. (I said and emailed him the accounts) 1 million hasn't been sent from the Los Angeles warehouse, I'm still looking into it.

Austin: I think Louis is involved, his mafia has been causing more trouble lately.

Santiago: Our families have been rivals for years, you're probably right that snake is involved.

Austin: Have you told Santiago, father?

Santiago: Told me what?

Lord Calpadi: You'll find out at the party.

Santiago: I'll take my leave  (I said and went to one of my hotels)

I arrived and entered the lobby, the receptionist gave me a warm welcome and I made my way to the managers office.

To my surprise, I found him with a woman. She had long curly hair, intoxicating brown orbs and her body was breath taking. Her boobs already captured my eyes, Oh Shit!

Pablo: Good morning Mr Santiago.

Santiago: Morning (I said and took a seat)

Pablo: Sir, meet Miss—

XX: Alexandra, but call me Alexa (She interrupted and introduced herself)

O....kay I guess she's a tough one.

Santiago: A pleasure to meet you, I'm Santiago Calpadi.

Alexa: Mr Richard Calpadi's youngest son, most eligible bachelor and owns Miami's biggest 5 star hotels. I'd say you've pretty much made it already.

Santiago: I see you've done your research

Alexa: I know my ways (she said and stood up) Btw, your services are pleasing (she said and walked out of the door)