Chapter 3

Santiago's pov

Brian and I got into my blue Mercedes and drove off to the warehouse.

Santiago: So we're killing all 300?

Brian: The workers are enough, Bella was right. We'll leave the young ones and get rid of the rest.

Santiago: Has dad approved?

Brian: We're talking about 60 million here, of course he's approved.

We arrived at the warehouse where all the illegal immigrants were kept hostage. I know it's a dirty business but the profit is what matters. We kill and sell their hearts for alot of money.

Mr Antonio: Santiago, Brian.

Brian: Get rid of everyone except the young ones. Send the young girls to brothels and the boys must go to the tobacco fields.

Mr Antonio: There's a baby who's about 2 months old.

Santiago: Don't hurt the baby

Brian: Send her to the brothel

Santiago: Brother the kid is too young, let's take her home.

Brian: Who will take care of her? We all have better things to do.

Santiago: I'm sure Bella won't mind. (I said as I went towards the baby)

XX: Please don't hurt my child I beg you (She cried as she pleaded)

Santiago: Hand her over (I sternly said)

Xx: Please sir let us go, I beg you don't take my child away from me.

Santiago: If you don't hand her over, I'll shoot you both and we'll have no one else to blame but you.

The lady handed her baby over and it was a little girl. She started crying and her mother looked so worried and helpless. I pulled out my gun and shot her, turned around and left.
I didn't even care, I first got my hands stained in blood 11 years ago and I'm 19.

At the Calpadi Mansion

Lord Calpadi: So you're telling me you want Bella to look after this baby? (He sternly asked?

Santiago: The kid is too young to be taken to a broth--

Lord Calpadi: Answer the question without reason (he interrupted)

Santiago: Yes dad, I want Bella to look after the baby.

Lord Calpadi: I have a small condition

Santiago: What's that?

Isabella's Pov

I was in my room searching for outfits to buy online while humming the song Doors unlocked which was booming through my headphones.