Chapter 6

Isabella's Pov

Karla: Take a tray of whisky to the table.

Isabella: Alright aunt ( I said and took the whisky)

Lord Calpadi: Santiago, meet your fiance Alexandra  (I heard him say and dropped the tray in my hands, causing everyone's attention to divert)

Austin: Isabella! (He yelled)

Isabella: I—i—i'm sorry Sir

I felt my eyes get watery and quickly bent down to pick up the glasses which eventually cut my finger. I stood up and left.

Isabella: W—what, Santiago is getting married. No—no this can't be happening, this can't happen to me now

I cried in my room and the boss' words kept on replaying in my head

Lord Calpadi: Santiago, meet your fiance Alexandra

THE news spread like wild fire and Susanna eventually heard and rushed to see Bella who she imagined in a miserable state.

Susanna: Bella (she said and rushed to help her best friend who was crying)

Isabella: He—he can't do this to me, he can't.

Susanna: Your hand is hurt let me help you

Bella: Let it be!! (I yelled and pushed my hand away)

Susanna got the first aid kit and bandaged my hand.

Susanna: I warned you and you didn't listen to me, I've been telling you to stay away from Santiago because you don't stand a chance, I knew this would happen. He just sees you as a sex toy, sex and nothing more.

Downstairs

Santiago

Santiago: Father what do you mean my fiance?

Lord Calpadi: Have you forgotten my condition

Flash back

Lord Calpadi: I have a small condition

Santiago: Which is?

Lord Calpadi: I want you to take over after me, you now have a child so you'll have to get married.

Santiago: What about Austin? He's the oldest child, it's his right

Lord Calpadi: I have my reasons for doing what I'm doing, don't question me my son.

Santiago: Alright father

End of flashback

Oh my goodness I didn't think he'd get me married so soon. It's not like he's handing over power immediately. 

I only agreed because I thought I'd choose my own wife . Don't get me wrong, Alexa is amazing but I barely know her. Bella has already lost her mind by now, I have to go see her.

Santiago: But what's the rush?

Louis: You have to marry my daughter, our Mobs will then be partners. You'll have a share in our Asia as well as Africa territories. The profit is mind blowing.

Lord Calpadi: It's also a peace treaty between us.

Louis: We'll have the engagement ceremony next month but until then, Alexandra will be living with you

Santiago: She's staying here?

Lord Calpadi: You have to get to know your fiance

The dinner went on and the rest was business talk. I found a way to sneak out and went to Bella's room. I found her crying as expected.

Santiago: Isabella

Bella: Just leave me alone.

Bella: Santiago get the hell out of here right this instant

Bella: Santiago get the hell out of here right this instant. (She wiped her tears and put up a strong character)

Santiago: I can explain

Isabella: Explain what? That you're getting married soon? Save it! I already know

Santiago: I had nothing to—

Isabella: Get out of here! (She snapped)

Santiago: You know what? I came here to tell you that I'm happily getting married to Alexandra, you're invited to the wedding.

Isabella: I wish you the very best Santiago Calpadi

Santiago: I should leave now, my fiance is waiting for me.

Isabella: You disgust me

Santiago: So you thought I'd some day marry you? Remember you're a maid here and nothing more. My father just took mere pity on you otherwise you'd have died a long time.we just had a good time that's it, it's over now but you're free to be my Mistress. (I said and she slapped me)

Isabella: Get the fuck out of here

Santiago: Gladly (I said and left)

Isabella's Pov

Isabella: I hate you Santiago! ( I yelled and fell to the ground) Why...why does it have to be me, there's no way. I'll make you pay for all this pain Santiago, I won't spare you.