4- The X Factor house

(a/n- This is after the judges houses)

Jess' POV

Becky and I got through to the live shows! We couldn't be more happy. The new boy band, also known as Jake, Reece, Tom, James, Chris, Charlie, Casey and, my brother, Barclay, have got through too. I was so happy that we can all get a chance to make our dreams come true.

Today we are going to see the 'X Factor' house which is where we will be staying during the live shows. We got to a massive white, mansion like, house. "Whoa!" I said as I knocked on the big white door.
"Hello, I'm Lauren." said a girl about our age.
"Hey, I'm Jess." I replied.
"I'm Becky. We're 'Drum 'n' Bass'." Becky added.
"Cool. Come in and I'll show you to your room." Lauren said, opening the door wider to let us in.

We followed her past a door with 'New Boyband' written on it and then came to our room. "Thank you." we both said as we entered our room.
"I'll let you get settled in." Lauren said, leaving our room.
"I get dibs on top bunk!" I shouted while throwing my bags on the top.
"No fair, I'm taller."
"Tough and don't remind me. I don't like being short." I chuckled. Becky frowned and started to unpack. "Really?"
"What?" She asked confused.
"Your getting upset about who on the top bunk?" A chuckled escaped as I looked at her.
"Your the one who started it by saying 'dibs' what are you, like 5?" She said, slightly annoyed. After a few minute of silent unpacking we heard loads of voices from downstairs and we knew who it was and we grinned at each other and ran.

Jake's POV

"Hi." we were greeted by Lauren.
"Hey, we're the new boyband." Barclay stated as we all said hey, hi or hello.
"Oh urm..." Lauren started before she interrupted by Jess and Becky.
"Hey Barcs." Jess smiled cutely.
"Hey Jess. When did you get here?" Barclay asked.
"A couple of minutes ago." Becky answered while grinning at Reece. I smirked at Jess and she stuck her tongue out at me. She is so cute.
"This way for the guided tour." I heard Jess say.
"I just want to go to my room and unpack!" Casey moaned.
"Alright, alright. Keep your quiff on." Jess chuckled and took us to a room with 4 bunk beds in.
"I'm sharing with Jake. I'm on top, your on the bottom." Casey exclaimed as soon as we entered the room.
"Mate, we've only known each other a couple of weeks and I'm not that way." I said, trying to make a joke that obviously Casey didn't get as everyone sniggered.
"What?"

Jess' POV

"What?" Casey asked confused as we were all laughing.
"Your the flirt, Case and I'm the naughty one but I don't feel that way we are just friends." Jake chuckled. We all knew he was joking.
"Wait... you think...oh Jake! Top and bottom bunk, idiot." Casey said disgusted.
"I'm only joking." we all burst out laughing, even Barcs did. I can tell living in the X Factor house is going to be fun!