34-Up against a brick wall

Jess' POV

We were waiting at my car for the love birds to come back. We've been waiting here for at least an hour. I was sat on the bonnet of the car while Jake and the other boys were leaning up against my car. "Where the hell are they?" I said, getting very annoyed.
"I'm sure there on their way." Jake said. I laid backwards so I was leaning against the window. "Mind if I join you." Jake smirked.
"Yeah but don't scratch my car." I said and Jake, carefully, laid next to me on the car. I chuckled.
"What are you laughing at?" Jake asked, leaning on his elbow and his head leant on his hand. He smiled and I smiled back.
"You." I chuckled and kissed him.

Reece's POV

Watching Jake and Jess is hurting me. "Hey guys." Barclay and Becky are back. Saved by the bell.
"Where have you been?!" Jess shouted and jumped off the car.
"Why should you know?" Barclay said, smiling at Becky.
"It's 8:00pm. We've been waiting an hour... and a half." Jess said the last bit while looking at her phone.
"Sorry." Becky said.
"You know what..." Jess didn't finish her sentence she just got in her car which made Jake jump off. She revved the engine and opened the passenger door. "Those who came in this car, get in." She said, angrily. Jake, Casey, James and I quickly got in the car and closed the door. Jess revved the engine away and sped off.
"Jess, please be careful." Jake said.
"I'm sorry." Jess sighed and slowed down to the speed limit. "Barclay is just..." and she huffed very loudly. I feel so sorry for Jess.

Barclay's POV

That girl can't be more immature! Who does she think she is? Telling me what I can and can't do. I will talk to her tomorrow. She can't just leave. "Well, I guess we better get going." I said, making my way to the car. We all got in and it was silence all the way home.

Jake's POV

We got back to Jess and Becky's flat and there was still silence. "We'll leave you to it." James said, patting my shoulder.
"We'll text you tomorrow, Jess." Reece said and they got out. There was a few moments of silence, a comfortable one.
"How about we got to the beach?" I asked.
"The beach... at this time?" Jess chuckled.
"Yeah. We can sleep in the car of it gets really late." I said, putting my hand on top of hers.
"Why not? I know the best beach but it's a pretty long drive." She said.
"How long?" I asked, looking at her eyes that looked michevious as they did most of the time.
"Nearly 3 hours. Which would make us get there at about half 11." She said and I smiled.
"Late night walk in the beach. Let's go." I smiled and we drove off.

3 hours later...

We arrived at a beach. One that I had never been to before. "Where are we?" I asked.
"Well, if you had read the signs you'd know we are in Gorleston. It's near Great Yarmouth and I loved this beach when I was younger." Jess smiled.
"That must have been a long drive." I said.
"Yeah. We'd spend a whole day driving and stay round a friend of mum's and stay for a weekend or even a week. It's such a lovely beach." I suddenly saw a part of Jess I had never seen before.
"Shall we go for a walk then?" I asked and she nodded. The beach was deserted so it was a lovely walk. We walked in the sea and sat on the sand and just talked for ages.
"What's the time?" Jess yawned.
"1 o'clock the morning. We better be heading back." But before I could move, Jess was already asleep. I chuckled at her and carried her back to the car bridle style. I got the car keys out of her pocket and opened the car and laid her across the two back seats. She looked so peaceful. I really do love her.

----------

Earlier that day...

----------

Casey's POV

"Where the hell are they?!" Barclay screamed.
"Barcs, calm down." Becky said.
"I can't. Jake and Jess haven't come back yet. They left before us. It's now 10 o'clock and they are still no where to be seen." Barclay was panicking now.
"Maybe they just went for a drive." I suggested.
"We don't know where they went. We just got out the car and left them to talk." Reece said.
"Have you tried to ring them?" Barclay asked.
"Yeah. Both of their phones are off." James said.
"Jess and Jake are in so much trouble when they get back." Barclay said, through gritted teeth.

12am...

"Wake up!" Barclay shouted.
"What are you doing?!" I shouted.
"They still are not back yet. I'm worried stiff. What if something has happened to them?" Barclay has really lost the plot.
"I'm sure their fine. Jess won't get hurt, she's with Jake. He's like the strongest in the band, I hate to say it." Tom said.
"Tom, it's midnight. My sister and her idiot of a boyfriend are out there somewhere. They could have done anything or something could of happened to them. What if they never come back?" Barclay was still panicking.
"Calm down Barclay!" Reece screamed and he was crying. What?
"Reece, what's up?" Charlie asked.
"I'm going to tell you." He said and sighed. "I love Jess... ok?"
"That makes everything better, doesn't it?" Barclay scowled and walked off.

------------

At the beach...

------------

Jess' POV

"What time is it?" I asked, sleepily waking up.
"11am." Jake's morning voice is hot.
"What? We've got to get back. They are all going to be worried. Probably not Barclay. He's to busy kissing Becky to know that I've been missing." I sighed.
"Could you stop it?!" Jake shouted.
"What?" I asked, quietly.
"Blaming everything on Barclay. Your not so good yourself, you know?" He said, a bit calmer.
"I know but he annoys me so much." I said, starting the engine.
"Don't you think you annoy him?" Jake asked.
"Probably."
"He's probably worried sick."
"We better get going then." I said and a slight smile appeared on Jake's face.

3 hours later...

We got out of the car and walked to the boys house from my flat. "I don't know if I can face him." I said, shaking. Barclay's gonna flipping kill me... again.
"It's going to be alright. Just take in a deep breath." Jake said, he took my hand and kissed my cheek and we opened the door. The first person we saw was Reece.
"Thank goodness your safe." Reece said, pulling me into an extremely tight hug. I was so confused. Jake awkwardly coughed and Reece let go and hugged Jake. "You too Jake but Barclay's upset and angry."
"Nothing new there then." I chuckled as Jake and Reece just looked at me. "What? It's a joke."
"Jess!" Barclay shouted and hugged me and kissed my forehead. "And you!" Barclay started to corner Jake.
"Barcs, mate, what are you doing?" Jake asked, a bit nervous.
"You put my little sister in danger." Barclay said and stopped walking as Jake was right up against the wall.
"No, Barclay." I said, trying to pull him away from Jake. I nearly did at one point. "He helped me see things differently and I'm sorry Barclay." I said but he completely ignored me and punched Jake.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jake screamed. He pushed Barclay, with force, out of the way and came and hugged me... who was now crying.
"Are you ok?" I asked, looking at Jake, his lip bleeding.
"I am fine. Are you ok?" He asked, hugging me again.
"No. My brother punched my boyfriend!" I shouted at Barclay as he got up from the floor.
"He put you in danger!" Barclay said and I let go of Jake. I was still crying at this point.
"The only person who is danger to me is you!"

__________________________________________A/N

A really shocking chapter here for ya. Some drama and a pretty hard chapter to write.

So, Jake and Jess went to talk things through, Becky and the boys were worried sick, Barclay punched Jake and Jake pushed Barclay. It's all happening in this story. I hope your enjoying it. Please vote, comment and lov ya!

Jess xx