40-Permenant

(A/N-Chapter 40! Whoop whoop. 10 more and then half way to 100!)

Jess' POV

Well, I never thought I'd be saying yes to going shopping but maybe it will make me forget about things. I stayed out the way of Jake. I don't want arguments and I'm still upset for shouting at him... I'm such an idiot.

"So... where shall we go first?" Becky asked. We all shrugged.
"I wanna..." I started before it as rudely interrupted.
"No. Our coming with me. The rest of you... urm, get to know George, buy some guy stuff, go to Starbucks. Do anything. We'll be back." Becky said, pulling me away.
"What the hell?" I asked.
"I'm gonna give you a make over." She said.
"N..n..no. You remember what happened last time. I'm..."
"No. It's just your hair and make up. Not much." Becky said.
"Why? Are you saying I'm ugly?" I asked, annoyed.
"No, your beautiful but I want to do something I like doing for a change because everything you like seems to go wrong for me." Becky explained.
"Really?"
"The MG trip, the X Factor, when we went to Spain... oh my word, never again." We both chuckled at the memory.
"Yeah but all the tuff you like to do is hair, make up and dresses." I sighed.
"Just hair and make up." She pleaded.
"Urgh..."
"Ok just hair." She pleaded again.
"Fine. Whatever just don't cut any."I sighed in defeat.
"What makes you think I'm doing it?" She grinned. That grin has given me nightmares.

Jake's POV

"So, George, tell us a bit about yourself." Tom said.
"Well, I..."
"I've heard enough." I snapped and looked at the boys, who gave me a confused look. "What?"
"He hasn't even said anything." Charlie said.
"Yeah, he doesn't have to. I know your the unknown number who keeps texting me, I know your going out with Jess and forcing her to do all these weird things." I said.
"No I'm not. I don't like Jess like that. We're best friends and I would never want to spoil her happiness with you. She really loves you." George said and I looked to the floor.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"It's ok. Come on, let's go to Starbucks." George chuckled.

Jess' POV

"Ow! That hurt." I shouted.
"Stop being a wimp. He hasn't even done anything to your hair yet." Becky said, annoyed. I hate hair dressers.
"Let me get sonething straight, no cutting." I said and the man looked slightly scared.

---After styling hair and stuff---

I looked in the mirror and my hair was different. It was totally opposite to my normal look. "Thank you." I smiled as I ran my hands through my new hair. "Wait, will this purple come out?"
(A/N-Pic above of Jess' hair.)
"Told ya it would be fine and yeah, with in a few washes. Stop panicking." Becky said. I just smiled. "Come on. Let's go find the boys." She chuckled.
"Ok." I said, quietly.

-----------

"Found them. There in Starbucks." I said as I pointed to Starbucks. We walked in and George was the first to see me. He literally dropped his drink but didn't spill it. The others looked over with shocked looks on their faces.
"Hi guys." Becky said.
"What happened to your hair?" George asked as I sat next to him.
"It's called dip-dye and I also curled it. What do ya think?" I asked, flicking my hair for effect.
"Nice." George said and stroked my hair. I smiled and looked at the other boys who just nodded Jake whispered something but I couldn't quite hear what. Anyway, I ordered a Caramel Coffee Jelly (A/N-Best Starbucks drink in the world!) and we talked for a while.
"You guys wanna come back to mine?" I asked and they all nodded when I got a text.

UNKNOWN: Are you sure it wasn't permenant dye? Just be careful. ;)

"Becky are you sure that it wasn't permenant dye?" I asked as she looked at the bottle.
"No, comes out in 10 washes. Stop worrying." She said and I sighed in relief.

---Back at the flat---

"Shall we go for a walk?" I asked.
"It's like... 8 at night." Reece moaned.
"Late night exercise, you lazy git." I chuckled.
"Yeah but the park is so far." James said, pretending to reach for the door.
"Come on. Get up!" I yelled. That woke everyone up. We all got up and made our way to the park.

------

The sun was just setting. It was so romantic... if only I had someone to share it with. "Hey." George said as he stood next to me.
"Hi." I said and there was a comfortable silence for a few minutes.
"What are you thinking?" He asked.
"Huh?"
"I know when your thinking. So what are you thinking about?" He smiled.
"Everything. Barclay, Jake, the unknown number and my hair." I chuckled at hair.
"You... thinking about hair? You've definitely changed then."
"No, I don't usually but the unknown number said it was permenant dye and Becky said it wasn't and I have no clue what to do." I sighed and George put an arm around my waist.
"Just calm down. I'm sure it's all fine." He smiled and I smiled back. I feel Jake's stare on me and I knew he was jealous. I don't want to make him jealous I just want my boyfriend back.

_________________________________________A/N

So chapter 40. Now thanks to @lilah_graham we have a competition and I need more than one person to send me an idea. Her idea was to make up a character (so what they look like(pic if possible), name, age, likes dislikes stuff like that) and send it to me and I choose the best one. I need as many as possible or it will be an easy, boring compition. The character will be in the next chapter or in the next few somewhere. Thanks guys. Hope you send your characters in. Love ya'll

Jess xx