19-RUN!!!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for any mistakes (I did correct the last chapter) but its coz I'm on my phone where before I was using my iPod but its broken so I'm sorry for any mistakes but I will try to change them. Thanks!

______________________________________

Jess' POV

Today, Becky's sister, Hope, is coming to stay and we have no idea how long. Let's just hope at the most 3 days.

"Right, everyone be nice." Becky said, opening the door as I gave Jake a quick kiss.
"Hey Hope." I beamed, giving her a hug.
"Hi Jess." She said, cautiously. "Hey Becks." Hope said, hugging her sister as Becky smiled.
"These are the contestants." Becky said as she went through them.
"And our favourite... Stereo Kicks!" I smiled as I pointed to them. I looked over as they all waved but Jake, Tom and James looked down, awkwardly. I sighed, silently, and tried to smile.
"Hi." Hope said but it was pretty awkward, for everyone.
"So... I'll show you to your room, Hope." Becky's voice drifted off as they went upstairs and disappeared.
"5 minutes is really too long." Jake said and attached his lips to mine. Casey walked off and I pulled away from Jake smiling.
"We don't know how long she is staying. It's pretty awkward." I said, nudging James, slightly.
"I know." James whispered. He walked to the sofa and laid down and kicked his feet onto the other side of the arm of the chair.
"Hey, she might only be here a couple of days." I said, pushing James' legs out if the way so Jake and I could sit down.
"Let's just hope so." He said, looking down. I heard Becky and Hope coming back so I quickly pecked Jake and he took his arm away from my waist so it just looked like we were sitting and chatting.
"That's all you need to know really." Becky said, trying not to look at Reece. I knew they were dying inside, like Jake and I.
"Cool. We're gonna have so much fun." Hope cheered.
"You could say that again." Jake mumbled but only I could here it as he was right next to me.
"What was that Mr Sims?" Becky asked.
"Nothing." Jake said, resting his head on his hand and his arm resting on the arm of the sofa.
"Good. You want a drink, Hope?" Becky asked.
"I think Case is in the kitchen." Barclay said and Becky nodded. They walked into the kitchen and James, Tom, Jake and I sighed in relief.
"That's it. I can't do it!" James said running off. Jake, Tom and I exchanged the same look and went looking for James.

Hope's POV

Becky and I walked into the kitchen to see a member of Stereo Kicks. "You ok, Casey?" Becky asked as the he turned around. Forget James, Casey was better.
"Yeah, yeah. Fine." he said and brushed past me. I nearly melted.
"You alright Hope?" Becky asked.
"He's so gorgeous." I beamed.
"He's too old for you. Your 16 and he's 19." Becky said, sternly.
"Becky, that's only around 3 maybe 4 years." I said, staring at the door Casey just walked out of.
"He likes someone else anyway." Becky said, putting an arm around my shoulders.
"Oh." I'm going to make Casey like me.

Jake's POV

"James, what's up?" I asked as we caught up with him.
"I can't pretend I don't love her." he said, nearly in tears. This is more serious than I thought.
"Come on, a couple of days. She likes you too. Don't stress." Jess said and she gave James a hug. "Thanks guys, your the best." James said and we had a group hug. We ran back downstairs completely forgetting how the contestants felt about James storming out and us three running after him.

---------------

"Hey, sorry. James had a diva moment." I chuckled.
"Oi." James chuckled, a bit more happier and then he smiled at Hope. Casey walked in and I gave him a symphetic look which he took and nodded his head as a thank you. I smiled at the fact I'm getting my best friend back. As soon as Casey walked in, Hope's attitude changed.
"Hey Casey." She smiled, twirling her hair around her finger. I exchanged a look of confusion with Tom and Jess as James watched on.
"Hi?" It looked like Casey was confused too.
"Are you ok?" Hope asked him as he sat in an arm chair.
"Yeah." he smiled at me, I knew he ment he was happy because we were friends again.
"Could you sing me something?" she asked, batting her eye lashes. Wait, she doesn't like Casey... does she? This will kill James.
"Ah, urr... How about I get all of us and you can have a song from all of Stereo Kicks?" I suggested.
"Yeah, good idea Jake." Casey said, getting up and finding the others.

--------------

"What shall we sing?" James asked.
"We could sing Mirrors, Roar, Run... that's all we really know." I chuckled.
"I like Run!" Hope cheered.

(a/n-Watch video)

The 3 people that were watching us, Jess, Hope and Becky, cheered and clapped when we had finished. "Casey you were amazing, the others could improve, but you were perfect." Hope said, running up to Casey and smiling uncontrollably and stroking his chest. Man, this girl's got it bad. I saw James' shocked face and I gave him a hug.
"Maybe she wasn't the one. There's plenty more girls, James." I sighed as I looked at Jess who also hugged James.
"I know that James is the strongest singer in this band." Jess said, with anger in her voice.
"Casey's is better." Hope said, gazing into Casey's eyes as Casey looked at Jess with a "Please help me!" face. Jess shook her head.
"Come on, James." She said, dragging James out if the room by his wrist.

Casey's POV

Jess left with Jake and James and left me alone with Hope as everybody else left too. "So, what's your favourite song?" she asked, holding my arms. I pushed her hands away and just shrugged my shoulders. "Aww, come on Casey. Talk to me." She smirked as I looked away.
"Look, I don't like you." I finally said.
"Why?" She asked. I looked back at her.
"I... I like someone else." I sighed.
"Can't I make you like me?" This girl was desperate.
"Can't you like someone else?" I asked.
"I did like James until I met you." She said as she ran her hand through my hair. "I love your hair."
"Stop, go find James." I said, walking away from her.
"But I want you." She said, pulling me towards her.
"I don't want you." I said, sternly and a hint of anger in my voice. She placed her lips on mine but I pushed her away and she fell onto the sofa.
"Casey! What are you doing?!" Becky screamed.
"It's not what it looks like." I said.
"Your trying to tell me you weren't kissing my little sister and pushing her on the sofa." she asked, folding her arms.
"Ok, that's exactly what happened..." but before I could finish Becky started talking.
"Oh, so you were just gonna have sex with her right there... on the sofa?! She is only 16!" Or started shouting.
"No! I don't like her in that way! She kissed me! I love Jess!" I yelled.
"Hope, is this true?"
"Yeah, I kissed him. He just pushed me away." Hope said and started crying as I saw Jess, Jake, James and Tom watching in shock.
"I can't take it." I said, running past the 3 gawping idiots and Jess to my room. I hope that Hope isn't staying too long.