One

Park Sandara

"Sangyhuuuunn, oppaaaaaa..Wake upppppp!!" I said as I pulled my older brother's feet, but he was soo heavy for me, I Failed.

He grunted and covered his head with a pillow

"UMMA!! SANGHYUN OPPA IS NOT WAKING UPPPP!!!" I whined, still in the room staring at my Brother who was still sleeping.

"Santokkii~ Come down now, let's finish all the bacon here before your oppa wakes up!~" Mom said, obviously baiting brother to wake up. with that Oppa immedietly shot up from his bed and made a run to the door. He was about to exit the door, and turned to me. "BLEEEH" he stuck out his tongue to me and ran out. And I was left hanging there.

I stomped my way down, and glared at Brother, when I entered the Dining room , and he was chuckling. "SANGHYUN I SWEAR I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE ON YOUU!" I said full of determination, "Good luck with that, Sister." He smirked taking mouthful of his Bacons and Rice

"YAAH!!" I screamed.

"Noisy, ...." Father mumbled as he entered fixing his tie,

"Now now Yeobo, It's just kids" Mom said with a smile.

"WE'RE NOT KIDS ANYMORE." We said in unison,

"STOP COPYING ME!" again, we said in unison, I rolled my eyes, and he just let out a huff

"Mom, I'll skip breakfast..BYE UMMA! BYE APPA!" I yelled, and dashed out of the room, with my bag in hand.

"ATLEAST GO WITH YOUR BROTHER!!" I heard Mom's distant yelling, I chose to ignore it since Sanghyun-oppa will just bug me the whole drive there. Oh...I didn't tell you about Oppa, I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in a few. He's 22, and in college. Our parents somehow afforded to maintain a car, though money was our number 1 enemy. We didn't buy it, it was a gift from father's previous job before he was rushed to the hospital.

I was so lost in my thoughts until I was greeted my 'Good morning's from my fellow school mates, I greeted them back with smiles, Our house is not that far from school and the walk was fast.

"YA! PARK SANDARA!!" first thing that in the morning when I entered the classroom was a loud scream. When everyone noticed me they also said Good Morning,How heart warming. "Good morning" I bowed

"PARK SANDARA! YA! I GREETED YOU FIRST!" Park Bom said, I could only sweatdrop at her Loudness, I went to their Circle located not so far from the front, there I was welcomed by the smiles of Chaerin and Minzy

"YO." I said coolly,

"Stop acting cool. Pssht." Park Bom

"She's just Jealous cause you noticed them first" Chaerin mused.

"Am not." She let out a huff and turned her head on the other side.

"I'll treat you to some corn later"

I gave her an inoccent smile gaining her attention,

"DALONGGG~~~" She smiled, jumped at me and trapped me in her embrace,

"GUYYSSS WE HAVE TO GOOOOO" Minzy groaned, this young girl was sitting there the whole time watching us while smiling, but she eventually lost her patience.

"Go? Where??" I was puzzled, I have no Idea what's happening now. I was absent yesterday because of some emergency at my Grandfather's

"The principal said that we all need need to gather at the Gymnasium because someone decided to buy this school and he wants us to meet the new owner." Said Bom as we made our way to the Gym.

You see, our school is semi-private. Though the price is too high for our budget, I managed to be a Scholar of this Middle classed school.

"Oh,.." Was all I could say,

I can see alot of familliar faces in the Gymnasium, some even made their way to me just to say Hi.

I looked up the stage, and saw a very Handsome Man. He was dressed in a fancy suit, He was sitting on one of the chairs prepared on stage. He has a cold aura, and he has a stoic, expression. He suddenly Looked at my way, and Suddenly catched my eye. I can see emptiness in his eyes, We stayed like that for almost Five seconds until some guys approached me, thus turning my attentions to them.

"Sandy! Sandy!" Chanyeol called out to me, with his usual Goofy grin. I smiled at him and also smiled at his friends who was trailing behind him.

"Chanyeol...oh Hi Guys." I waved at Sehun, Kai, and Kyungsoo. Kai smiled in return same as Kyungsoo but Sehun just Nodded.

"I have a joke for you...." Chanyeol said as he scratched the back oh his head.

He told me a joke which was Really funny, and then Kai butted in.

"Are your clothes on sale?" I was puzzled.

"No, Why??"

"Cause at my place it would be 100% off." He ended it with a smirk
Loading...

10%

.
.
.

56%

.
.
.

79%

.
.
.

99%

.
.
.

"YAH!!!" I unconsciously spanked him in the head, earning laughters and glares from Others that surround us,

Kai sweatdropped as he recieved glares from others especially Chanyeol and Kyungsoo though.

Then Kai earned another punch, from none other than Minzy.

"STOP CORRUPTING DARA'S INNOCENCE YOU IDIOT!!" Then the two started bickering again,

I turned my attention back to the Stage and found that the Handsome guy earlier still has his eyes on me. Maybe it was just a coincidence? Maybe He was looking at someone behind me? I turned around to check If someone is looking at him, but there's no one, I turned my attention back again, and mustered up my courage. I smiled and Waved at him, he looked shocked, but he Immedietly replaced it with his stoic expression and faced our Principal who just started speaking.

"GOOD MORNING STUDENTS OF YANG ACADEMY. I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR ALL!" Our principal said enthusiastically infront. Everyone paid to our Principal attention, because he was a really nice, and student-friendly kind of principal. He wasn't like some of those bratty ones you usually see, Old and Grumpy.

"OUR SCHOOL HAS BEEN BOUGHT BY ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WE HAVE TODAY, STUDENTS, I INTRODUCE YOU MR. Kwon Jiyong!!" He said and clapped, we followed. The Man that I've been looking at, stood up and went for the podium on the middle of the stage. Kwon Jiyong huh?

[What do you think? Though you might think this one is Cliche, Yes. It's Cliche, but I will set my Imaginations wild in this and it will be really challenging for me XD . I think in the middle of this story I might change the rating -3- VOTE AND REVIEW]