Two

Sandara Park

The man, he was outstandingly Handsome, and Tall. Students noticed him, and some girls swooned over him. "Man, that Man looks Yu-mmy"

Chaerin said playfully, Bom nodded in agreement, I looked back at him and payed attention. (If you are wondering where Minzy is, she's with Kai) "Good Morning, Yang Academy." Jiyong-ssi said.

"Kyaaaa!"

"His Voice is Hotter than Imagined!!"

Some girls said giddily.

"As you have heard, My name Is Kwon Jiyong. I'm not the one who bought this school, My sister did. Something came up and she chose me as her representative I don't know whats her plans for this school. Please take care of me," He said, rather monotonously, and bowed.

Everyone clapped once again, and he returned to his seat, and stood there.
"Ok, Students. I will call out on all The top one students for each year, as for we can introduce them to Ms. Kwon's representative, Mr. Kwon, as our School's pride. Mr. Kwon?" Mr. Kwon went to the front again, with certificates in hand.

"For the first years, Kang Seulgi," The first year student whom Dara conversed with sometimes, went on the stage, she recieved the certificate. They shook hands, but Mr. Kwon doesn't seem interested.

"For the second years, Kim Namjoon," The guy, with Black Hair I often see at the canteen with 6 other noisy boys Strode the stairs to the stage. I chuckled remembering the time when Namjoon spilled his Gravy all over His Friend.

"For the Third years, Park Sandara." I made my way into the front,

"Dara-noona! youre so Beautiful!!"

"Noona!!! DATE ME PLEASEEE!!" I kept smiling at some of Chanyeol's friends, they were causing all the shouting here, I kinda felt like I was in a contest or something because of them.

As soon as I was on the stage, making my way to Principal Lee, and Mr. Kwon. I can't help but feel nervous as I saw Mr. Kwon's eye's on me, not to mention His cold facade was not welcoming either. I finally arrived to where they were, each step was heavier than before. I took the certificate with my left hand, and shook his hand with my left.

It felt like something sparked. He was looking at my eyes, the way he shook my hand was awfully slow, I can literally feel myself melt. To his shock, I suddenly, not intentionally pulled my hand away from him. My eyes widened, and I immidietly bowed and muttered an apology.

"And lastly this year's valedictorian, Kim Jaejoong!"

I hastily exited the stage, almost tripping but I quickly regained my balance.
Aisht!!! DARA YOURE SO STUPID! I mentally cursed an slapped my forehead,

I turned around and saw Sehun raising a brow at me, akwardness fill the atmosphere but I just smiled at him and waved. But he just ignored me and walked away 

I was left dumbfounded, well we don't really have a close relationship so I should not be surprised. I glanced again at Mr. Kwon, he was talking to Mr. Yang, His eyes were suddenly looking into minevas if he knows I'm looking. As much as I want to turn around and walk away, like sehun did. I seem to be rooted on the ground, "YAH PARK SANDARA!!" I was snapped out of my trance when Bom yelled from afar. I quickly paced my way to the

gym's doors, but before exiting taking one last glance at Mr. Kwon. Once again, his eyes are on me. I was pulled away by Chaerin with the rest of the squad walking out of the gym. I just realized that most of the students already left. How long was I looking at him? I don't really know but something tells me that he is someone. I looked at the yellowish colored paper that was in my hands, Kwon Industries. I heard that from somewhere, I just cant put my finger to it.

-Talk about sabaw update. <3 <3 vote comment <3 <3