Love or Sin?

The day progressed into night. After making sure everyone had slept, Aman made his way into Roshni's room through the window. Roshni was waiting for him to come and when she saw him she swiftly hugged him. 'I missed you so much.' 'I missed you too my love.' She broke the hug and looked at him, then started examining his body checking for any bruises from the fight with Farooq earlier. 'Roshni I am completely fine. Nothing happened to me. See.' He gave her the phone he had brought with him. 'I have already saved my number in it.' She took it from him and hid it somewhere no one would check. She came back and hugged him again. He held her close to his heart and kissed her forehead. They broke the hug once again. Roshni said 'I'm really scared Khanbaba. I feel like everything is spiralling out of control.' Aman held her hand and said 'Don't worry. Life doesn't go according to plan we go according to life.'
(Mature part ahead)
       Suddenly they heard the sound of thunder. As soon as she heard it, Roshni hugged Aman out of fear. 'Aman caressed her hair to comfort her. After a while they separated and looked into each others eyes. Their eyes spoke volumes about how deeply they loved each other. Aman cupped her face and kissed her forehead, then her eyes and cheeks. His gaze lingered around her lips. He looked into her eyes for consent and she blinked indicating her answer. He slowly moved his face towards hers. She closed her eyes in anticipation and felt his lips against hers. Roshni felt like her knees would give way any moment and she would fall. They moved in rhythm with each other. They had a tongue battle which Aman won. Unknowingly, Aman took off her dupatta while she unbuttoned his shirt. They reached the bed and he was on top of her. One by one all the clothes came off and he covered them with the blanket. He kissed her neck and sucked her sweet spot. She moaned in pleasure. He went further down and sucked her nipples. He looked into her eyes and she understood what he was doing. She kissed him and he understood her response. He slowly pushed his erection inside her. She scrunched her eyes from the pain. He took her lips in his to distract her from the pain. He started thrusting after a while. His thrusts gradually got faster and her pain turned into pleasure. They both moaned in pleasure and climaxed some time later. Aman collapsed on top of her, tired after all that action. A few minutes later, he laid down next to her. Roshni went closer to him and put her arms around him. He looked at her and smiled as he held her hand. 
       Aman asked her 'do you feel any fear now Roshni? Do you feel like anything wrong will happen.' Roshni smiled and said 'no Khanbaba. I feel safe whenever you are with me.' Aman smiled and said 'good. We have loved not sinned.' After a bit more cuddling, he went home through the same window he came through.
       As the days went on, his night visits became regular and so did their love making. Roshni's wedding with Farooq had to be postponed for another month because of a problem. This gave RoshAn more time to decide what to do. Three days before her wedding she realised that she had missed her period. She couldn't leave the house so she told Rhea about it and asked her to buy a pregnancy test kit. Rhea did so and Roshni went inside the bathroom while Rhea waited outside. Roshni came outside and put the test on the table. After two minutes they looked at it and saw two limes. They looked at each other and were confused whether to be happy or worried. They decided to tell Karan's about it and when they told him he was over the moon with happiness. 'Roshni, I'm so happy. Thank you for making me an uncle.' Rhea sighed and said 'Karan, this is indeed a happy news but think about what will happen now. She is getting married in three days. If Farooq finds out about her pregnancy then God knows what he'll do.' Karan thought for a while and said 'what if we tell and Abbu. Now that you're carrying Aman's baby they can't force you to marry Farooq.' Roshni thought about it and shook her head. 'No Bhai. I can't tell them. Instead of cancelling the marriage they'll make me have an abortion and I can't let anything happen to Khanbaba and my baby.' After talking for a while the three slept wondering what this child was going to bring.