Misunderstanding between RoshAn

It had been two days after Aman and Roshni had returned from the Maldives. Roshni was now 3 months pregnant. Aman was giving her fruits when Rhea and Karan walked in along with the rest of the group. Both of them stood up when they saw them. They were also a bit surprised to see all of them together like that. 'What happened guys? How come all of you are together?' asked Roshni. 'Is it some other surprise?' Aman asked in an excited voice. Kabir said 'it's definitely quite surprising but also not if you think carefully.' Aman and Roshni looked at each other and asked Kabir what he meant. Rhea answered 'we found out who caused the rivalry between our families.' 'What?' 'Who?' Karan said 'Farooq Ansari.'
       Aman and Roshni looked at each other and sighed. They had a suspicion on him for a while and it turned out to be true. 'But why' asked Roshni. 'Why did he do all of this?' Rehan moved forward and said 'Bhabhi do not be worried or feel guilty about this but the truth is that he did all of this for you.' 'For me?' 'Yes because he wanted to' 'marry you' Aman finished. Rhea sighed and said 'yes Roshni although "marry" would be a very subtle word for what he actually wants. He wants to kill your baby which he has already tried to do as far as I know after which he would separate you both and then get Roshni and cage her.' Aman and Roshni were livid with fury when they heard about his plan. Aman asked 'when did he try to kill our child?' I don't remember anything happening.' 'It was before you guys left for the Maldives. I just heard him say something about a tablet.' Farah, Sara and Saima said 'Bhai, Bhabhi is he has tried to do this before he can do it again, so you guys should be very careful, and take precautions' respectively.
       Aman took a deep breath and said 'he started this and we will end this.' A few days later the Ahmed family including Farooq went to Junaid Manzil to celebrate Farah's birthday. After the cake cutting and food everyone was sitting around the couch and talking. The youngsters all went to another room and started playing truth or dare. When it was Aman's turn to choose Aliya asked him 'have you ever had feelings for someone other than Roshni?' Aman said 'yes I have. It was a while ago. She is probably somewhere else now, happy, married, kids.' Roshni looked at him angrily and asked 'so you mean you are not happy?' No Roshni that's not what I meant at all. 'No I know exactly what you meant. I'm sorry for coming in between you and your dearest love. You probably feel trapped with me and all these responsibilities right? It's alright I'll leave you alone.' Roshni no. Just listen to me.' 'What more should I listen to Khanbaba? Your love confession towards her? Please. Just leave it. I'll go away from you and don't worry I won't burden you with the responsibilities of the baby. You can go back to being the most eligible bachelor again.' With that Aman lost his cool and said 'will you please just listen to me. I didn't mean it the way you think I meant.' 'Then what did you mean? You just said in front of everyone that she is probably happy. Farooq Bhai tell me, what does it sound like to you?' Farooq was overjoyed seeing their argument and when Roshni gave him the chance to interfere it made him even happier since he could ruin things more. 'I felt like he meant that he is not happy whereas she probably is.' Roshni looked at Aman and said 'see. I don't want to see you for a while so I'm going home with my family until my anger cools down.' Aman just sighed and went inside. Farooq smirked as he thought the moment he had been waiting for was finallly here. Aman and Roshni were not on good terms and if he could cause Roshni to have a miscarriage then that would be the final straw for the both of them and they would leave each other for once and for all. He thought in his mind 'I didn't even have to do anything to separate these two for a while. Looks like their relationship was like glass. It can break easily.'