Chapter 27

Seungmin POV

I looked at Felix who was laughing at Chan's cackling. Gosh, they're trying to stay quiet but they're not.

Felix POV

I'm laughing at Chan because he started to laugh when Jisung accidentally dipped his food in the wrong sauce which was spicy. I happened to turn my head in the direction of Minho, Changbin and Seungmin and saw them all looking our way followed by a Minho yell.

I waved at them then they waved back. I saw Changbin stand up and walk towards us. "What are y'all doing here?" "We could ask you the same thing Binnie-Boy." Jeongin said.

"Hey, I'm older than you!" He pouted. "Yeah but I'm taller!" Jeongin teased. Chan laughed more which made me laugh. Jisung was trying to hide his face by turning to the wall.

"Who's that?" Changbin pointed to Jisung. "No one." Felix said. "Is it Jisung?" Jisung sighed and looked at Changbin. "Yes?" "Dang! Blue hair! Nice!" Changbin smiled. "Thanks..." Jisung smiled a bit.

"But what are y'all doing here for real?" Jeongin asked Changbin. "We're here to support Hyunjin...what about you guys?" "To support Seo-Yeon." Chan said finally stopping his laughter.

"Oh, well did you want to come sit with us?" Changbin asked. Chan shrugged and nodded. "Sure." We all got up and went to sit with them.

Seungmin looked at us and so did Minho. "What are they doing here?" Minho said. "Well, sitting with you and being here for a friend?" Chan said. "Didn't you say we could trust you Minho?" Jisung said looking at him. "Yeah...?" Minho said. Jisung shook his head and sighed.

"Are they not getting together then?" Seungmin said looking at me. "Well, I'm not sure I didn't hear anything..." I said. "Well, I think they're not. I heard her tell that to Hyunjin." Seungmin said raising an eyebrow. "Then I guess they're not." I said. "Because y'all are together aren't y'all?" Changbin said and looked at Jisung putting the pieces together.

Jisung sighed then nodded. "Yeah, we are. We have liked each other for a long time..." he said. "But Hyunjin...?" Seungmin said. "Hyunjin will be okay, especially if she already told him..." Chan said.

Seungmin sighed and nodded. "Congrats then." Changbin smiled. "Thanks." Jisung smiled. Minho smiled a bit too then looked at Seungmin and smirked. "What Minho?" Jeongin said. "Nothing, just happy for y'all." He said.

Jisung smiled. "Thanks."

Seo-Yeon POV

Hyunjin kept holding my hand and we sat there in silence. "Are you gonna tell your parents...?" I asked. "They basically want us to be together...so I think we have to be either way...it will just make it hard on me since I really liked you..." he sighed. I nodded a bit. "I'm sorry again." "It's fine."

I nodded and ate some of my food. "Actually, I need to talk to you guys...you and Jisung..." he said. I nodded and smiled a bit. "Yeah, of course." "Can I come to y'all's place later?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah."

Later that evening, the dinner had finished and it wasn't bad. The food was good, but it was awkward between Hyunjin and I. We didn't talk a lot and we had to show skin ship since our parents would look at us every now and then.

  After the dinner ended, I left with my mom to the apartment. "How was he?" My mom asked. "Good..." I said. "That's good." She smiled as we went inside. When I went in, I texted Jisung, Chan, Jeongin and Felix.

🖤 GC

Seo-Yeon: Hey guys :) I made it home, thanks
again for the support by going there
with me! <3

Jisung <3: Ofc!

Chan🐺: No problem! :)

Jeongin🍞: Yeah for sure!

Felix🤙: Glad we could help :)

Seo-Yeon: How did it go? With the others?

Jisung<3: Eh, not bad it was okay,
they know about us now.

Jeongin🍞: Yup, so I think it's okay?

Seo-Yeon: Okay, good! Where y'all at?

Chan🐺: Getting ice cream with
Jeongin ;)

Jeongin🍞: Yup!

Felix🤙: I tagged along :]

Jisung<3: I'm at home <3

Seo-Yeon: Okay, have fun!

  I placed my phone down then went to my mom. "Can I go to Jisung's?" She sighed and looked at me. I told you, I didn't want you to see him anymore..."

  "So we can't even be friends?" I said. She sighed, "I guess you can, just no funny business." I nodded and left to his apartment.

  I knocked on his door and he opened it and hugged me. "Hey! I missed you!" He chuckled. I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you too! So much!" I giggled. "Even though we were in the same place, we couldn't interact." I smiled at him. "But we can now!" He nodded and kissed my forehead.

  "I loved your blue hair too." I smiled. "Thanks." He smiled. "I took a shower so now it's gone." He giggled. I nodded and giggled.

  "Oh yeah, Hyunjin wanted to talk to us about something...?" "Oh, did he? I wonder about what?" I shrugged.

  "I'm gonna text him to come this way, if that's okay?" I said. "Yeah, yeah, of course." He smiled. I nodded and texted Hyunjin.

Hey Hyunjin! Im at Jisung's if you
still wanted to come over
to talk?

Hyunjin: Yeah, I'll be there in a few.

  I placed my phone down. "He said he'll come in a few." Jisung nodded. "In the mean time, let's go chill in my room." He smiled. I nodded and we went into his room.