Chapter 39

We went to Hyunjin's house and I knocked on his door. He opened it and smiled. "Hey Jeongin and Chan." "Hey." We both said.

  "Man, you really did fall hard didn't you?" Hyunjin chuckled at me. "Yeah..." I smiled a bit. "But it's okay." I giggled.

  "Alright, there's some bandages in that box." He said pointing to a small box. I nodded and stood up and got some.

  "So what brings y'all here?" He looked at Chan and I. "Well, we came to discuss something to you, we meant to come earlier like after school, but someone was taking long..." Chan said raising an eyebrow at me.

  "Well...I went to the arcade with Seungmin and Minho..." "You did what?! Is that why you didn't reply?" Chan said. "Heh...yeah my bad. Don't worry, they were chill though." I said, Hyunjin and Chan nodded.

  "So they didn't mention anything?" Chan said. "No, I even told Hyunjin too." He nodded.

  "So, what's up?" Hyunjin said looking at us, as I sat by Chan on the couch. "Well, we have a plan and it could work." Chan smirked. "It can backfire on Minho and Seungmin." I smirked.

  "Oh? What is it?" Hyunjin asked. Chan explained and Hyunjin's eyes widened. "What!? That's crazy!" Hyunjin said. "But, it can work!" Chan smiled.

  "That's true..." he said. "It won't hurt though, we're doing what they did to Seo-Yeon and Jisung basically." I said. "True, and besides I did feel really bad, so yeah I guess I can disguise as Seungmin." He smiled.

  "Yes!" Chan and I both said. "Okay, what's his girlfriend's name?" I asked Hyunjin. "I think her name is Jae." He said, I nodded.

  "I think I have her number, we used to be table mates." He said as he pulled out his phone. "Lemme call her." Chan and I nodded.

Hyunjin POV

  I called Jae and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jae?"

"Yeah? Hyunjin?"

"Hey, yeah, uh...look, do you know
what Minho did?"

"Uhm, no? What did he do?"

"Well, he basically made it seem like
our friend was cheating on his girlfriend and
basically broke them up because he and Seungmin wanted me to be with the girl he was with..."

"What?! He did that?! He's
such a jerk!"

"I know right! I was calling to see if maybe
you knew about it, and were willing to help
get them both back?"

"Yes. After; I'm leaving
Minho. I don't care, that's not
right for him to do this."

"Exactly. And alright, can you please meet us
at the movies tonight at around eight o'clock?"

"Yeah, I will."

"Okay great, cya there."

I looked to see that Chan was wearing a black hoodie.

"Look for a guy in a black hoodie okay?"

"Alright."

"Cya"

I hung up and smiled and Jeongin and Chan. "Alright! She's in." I smirked.

Jeongin and Chan also smirked and we went out to the store to try to buy an outfit similar to one that Seungmin wears when he usually goes to the gym: a dark blue hoodie, shorts, and a headband.

Jae POV

I got ready to go on this 'date' to get revenge on my boyfriend and his best friend and it looked good the final outfit reveal.

I placed the finishing touches which was Minho's jacket and hat. I was fixing my hair when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hey my love." Minho smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hey..." I smiled and kissed his cheek back. "Where ya headed? I thought we were gonna cuddle together and watch Netflix?" He said. "Sorry! I'm gonna go hangout with some friends tonight." I smiled a bit.

"That's fine, I'll be here when you get back okay?" He kissed me again. I nodded and smiled.

I got everything together then left and started to go to the movie theater. Once I got there, I went to where the guy wearing a black hoodie was.

Hyunjin POV

"Hey Hyunjin." Jae smiled as she walked up to Chan, Jeongin and I. "Hey." I smiled. "What do you need me to do?" "Well, we'll go inside and get stuff at the concessions stand then we'll move into the the theater and even kiss...only if that's okay with you!" I said blushing a bit.

"Yup. Anything to get him back." She smiled. I nodded and I looked at Chan and Jeongin. "Ready guys?" They both nodded and we all went inside.