Chapter 21

Jeongin smiled widely and stood up and cheered. Chan smiled too and Jisung and I could tell they were happy. "You're the only ones we told and would tell, we didn't want to say anything yet because I wanted to do it officially." Jisung smiled.

  Jeongin and Chan smiled. "Alright! Your secret is safe with us guys." Chan said. "Yup! Thanks for telling us, I'm so excited!" Jeongin said as he sat back down smiling. I nodded and smiled and giggles at his cuteness. We talked for a while before Jeongin and Chan had to leave.

  A few hours later had passed, and Jisung and I were getting ready to go to the banquet for my parent's work. I just put on a simple yet dressy outfit and so did Jisung.

  "You look cute." Jisung smiled at me. "Thanks." I said smiling as I packed his cheek. "I have the directions so we can head there now if you want." "Yeah, sure!" He smiled. I nodded and smiled and we went into the bus.

  We smiled at each other and talked the whole way. When we got off, Jisung held my hand and we walked inside. I saw my mom and waved at her and she sighed at me. "You could've dressed nicer but it's okay..." she smiled a bit before walking away.

  I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I didn't wanna come anyway..." I mumbled. Jisung giggled a bit. "It's okay! At least we can hang out together right?" I nodded and smiled.

  We went to go grab our food and picked a table to sit at that was basically empty in the back. We ate and the food was really good! "I'll be back, ima go throw our trash away." Jisung smiled at me, I nodded. He got up to throw away the trash and I took a sip of my drink.

  In the corner of my eye, I saw Hyunjin which made me choke on my drink. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I saw him look at me and walk towards me. "U-uh yeah!" I cleared my throat. "What are you doing here...?" I said confused. "Oh, I'm here because my parents made me come. We opened the business in Korea so it's a celebration for it I guess."

  Of course...the reason why I have to be away from Jisung. "Why are you here?" He said and sat by me and smiled. "Oh, I had to come because of my parents too." "Really? Huh, I think I met your mom. She's super nice and sweet. I think she likes me." He chuckled. I smiled and looked at my mom's direction and saw she was talking to Jisung then I looked back at Hyunjin.

  "Is that Jisung?" Hyunjin said as he picked up his head to look at Jisung. "Yeah, I invited him to come with me." "Oh, that's cool." He smiled. I nodded, "Yup!" "Hey, did you think about what I told you at the store? And the Farris Wheel?" He said. "I'm still thinking about it Hyunjin..." I smiled a bit then looked away to try to see if Jisung was coming. "Okay, that's fine. No rush." He smiled.

   I nodded and smiled then saw Jisung start walking our way. "Hey Jisung." Hyunjin smiled. "Hey Hyunjin..." Jisung said smiling a bit at Hyunjin.

Jisung POV

  I got up to throw away the trash then I had bumped into Seo-Yeon's Mom.

  "Hi, Jisung right?" She said. I nodded and smiled. "Okay, how've you been? I heard you're dating my daughter?" She said. I nodded and smiled. "Yes ma'am, I am. And I've been good, how about you." "I'm good, but between you and me...maybe if you can break it off? I would like my daughter to marry into the company like how I did with my husband." She said.

  "Wait, why?" I said confused and sort of frustrated. "So she can expand business? I would like her to try to be with that guy, Hyunjin. His parents just bought the Korea department." She smiled proudly. "Oh, that's cool. I'm sorry I have to go..." I said trying to get away. "Okay, just keep in mind what I said please okay? I'll tell the same to her." I nodded a bit and walked away and sighed.

  No, absolutely not. I wasn't about to loose my girlfriend like this. No way...

  I walked back to the table and I saw that Hyunjin was sitting with Seo-Yeon. Great. Just great.

  "Hey Jisung." Hyunjin smiled. "Hey Hyunjin..." I smiled a bit.