Chapter 6~ Always Be Alone

Kokichi's POV
Time has passed. We finished up our fourth class trial. Miu Iruma was killed by Gonta Gokuhara and he was executed. But I made him do it. I found out she had plans to kill me and I couldn't let that happen before I tell Himiko how I feel. Gonta was the most gullible out of all of us so of course I went with him to take care of her for me. However I do feel a little bad, but as always I didn't let it show. Everyone, including Himiko looked disgusted at me for what I did. They all rushed to Kaito's side and completely abandoned me.

"Tch....you all look pathetic, worrying so much about him." I said. "Pathetic? Look at yourself, Kokichi." Shuichi spoke up. "Huh?" "Kaito always has us by his side, but nobody wants to be by you. Face it, Kokichi. You're alone and you always will be." Those words shot hard through my heart. I successfully hid my shock and put on a fake smile. "Friends? Seriously? You guys are pathetic." I was silent for a while until I said, "I'm bored so I'm leaving." I left without saying another word. Once I was sure I was as far away from them as possible, my true emotions began to show and I began having flashbacks.

Flashback
Kokichi's parents never loved him. They always hurt and abused him. They also severely malnourished him which stunted his growth as a result. He learned that he'd have to lie in order to avoid severe punishment from his parents. School wasn't any better. Since he was always so quiet due to the abuse he faces at home, he always gets bullied and tormented by kids at school. They would sometimes abduct him just to beat and torture him. He was always told by both his parents and the kids at school that he was all alone.

However, that all changed when he met Himiko. She was a new student at his school and the first person to ever reach out to him in his life. She began his first ever friend and showed him love like he never have before. He loved her for that. To think that it could have stayed that way if they didn't decide to audition for Danganronpa.

Kokichi's POV
Himiko was the first and only person to ever love me and now even she hates me. There's no reason to live anymore. I swear I'm going to end this killing game once and for all.