Chapter 1: Caillou's Guitar

At 7am in the morning, Dora Marquez is still asleep and her father Miguel Marquez bursts into her room.

"Dora," said Miguel "Wake up,"

Dora opened her eyes and found her father smiling.

"Buena dias Dora" said Miguel

"Buenos dias papi" said Dora as she hopped out of her bed with her pink nightgown.

Dora went to the bathroom to take a shower and after that, she put on her pink T-shirt, orange shorts and white sneakers. Dora took her purple backpack downstairs to eat breakfast and head out to the front door.

At the pipe park, there was a blue bull and a green fox. The blue bull was named Benito Toro, also known as Benny. He is a big bull who is somewhat of a bumpkin and he is really good at baseball. He steals toys from other children and he plays baseball but has a singing voice. The green fox is named Aaron. He is short and super rich and he likes to brag about how rich he is. Aaron is Benny's sidekick which he helps swipe toys from other children.

"Hey Aaron, how about we go to the lake and go fishing?" asked Benny

"Sounds fun," said Aaron. "At least we can see one kid with his toys so I can swipe it." Aaron grinned menacingly.

Benny slapped Aaron at the back of his head

"Nonsense, we don't want to make it obvious" snapped Benny. "We can just ask for their permission and run away with it," Benny and Aaron were laughing as they exited the park.

At the bridge near the lake, there is a little boy with a brown bowl cut in yellow T-shirt, blue shorts and red sneakers playing with his guitar admiring the quiet lake. His name was Caillou Anderson who he hails from GoAnimate City, Canada. He has 2 younger sisters who have ginger hair but they are at home. Meanwhile, Benny and Aaron came out of the bush and came to the bridge to meet Caillou.

"Hey Caillou, what is that?" asked Benny

"It's my guitar," said Caillou "It is quiet here isn't it"

"That's cool, maybe I can hold your guitar" said Aaron

"Sure" said Caillou

Caillou gave his guitar to Aaron but Benny and Aaron ran away with his guitar. "GOTCHA BITCH!" said Aaron as he ran away.

"Hey!" shouted Caillou.

Dora came to the bridge and saw Caillou with a worried face.

"Hey Dora, Benny and Aaron swiped my guitar" said Caillou "We have to get it back"

"Don't worry mi amor, my backpack has a gadget that could get to wherever Benny and Aaron is," said Dora. She placed down her backpack and the backpack opened his eyes.

"Hola I am Backpack and I have a gadget that can help you" said Backpack

Dora rummaged in her backpack and picked up a sticky propeller made out of bamboo

"Behold!" shouted Backpack "The Bamboo-copter!"

Dora zipped her backpack and put it back on her body and then she put the bamboo-copter on her head and Caillou's head and flew up in the sky. As they flew in the air, they landed in a bad neighborhood. In the alleyway, there is a little monkey named Boot who was spray painting with other monkeys smoking weed. Later on, a police car came and all the monkeys except Boots ran away. The cops came up to Boots but Boots was using a spray can as a body spray to spray his armpit. The two cops looked at each other and drove away. Dora and Caillou came into the alleyway to meet Boots.

"Why is your armpit covered with red paint?" asked Dora

"The po-po came so I don't wanna be ridin' the cop car" said Boots

"My guitar has been stolen by Aaron the fox and Benny the bull" said Caillou

"I guess I will help you get your guitar back from those schizos," said Boots.

Caillou puts the bamboo-copter on top of Boots' head and they fly away together. Back at the pipe park, Benny was playing Caillou's guitar using his terrible singing voice while Aaron was playing with toy cars while wearing his airpods. Caillou, Dora and Boots landed at the pipe park and they grabbed baseball bats from Dora's backpack. Boots was whacking Aaron and broke Aaron's toys and Caillou and Dora were hitting Benny until he became unconscious. Aaron snapped his finger and said "Aw men" and ran away. Caillou got his guitar back and hugged Aaron.

At night when everyone is sleeping, a shogun called Iemitsu Tokugawa entered a blond human's house and kidnapped them.

To be continued.