Chapter 3: Caillou The Explorer

When Dora got kidnapped by the ninjas, Caillou and Boots were abandoned in the giant crater with Dora's backpack. Backpack was coughing and wheezing. Caillou picked up Backpack and wore it. Caillou and Boots managed to get out of the giant crater and decided to head back to the kingdom but the kingdom is so far away.

"Golly," sighed Caillou "It is gonna take hours before we get to that castle"

"And my legs are killing me" said Boots

"I guess Dora's map can help us get to the castle" said Caillou

A map came out of the backpack's pocket and flew around Caillou and Boots.

"I am the map! I am the map!" sang Map

"He's the map! He's the map!" Caillou and Boots sang in unison.

"I'm the MAP!" said Map

"Hey Map, how much further is the castle?" asked Caillou

"According to my calculation, your ETA will be 2 hours by walking" Map explained to Caillou "But you will have to use one of Dora's gadget to get there faster"

"Aren't you gonna give us a place to rest along the way?" asked Boots

"Unfortunately, you guys are in the middle of nowhere" replied Map "But you need to get back to the kingdom first"

The map entered inside Backpack's pocket and Caillou placed Dora's backpack down. Caillou unzipped the backpack and stuck his hand inside the backpack. He felt something large.

"I have a bad feeling that this gadget is gonna be heavy," said Caillou as he pulled the gadget out. He pulled out a portable door.

"Behold!" said Backpack "The Anywhere Door"

"The anywhere door?" asked Boots

"Yes, you can go anywhere even the castle" said Backpack

"But we need to head back to the kingdom so that we can get Aaron and Benny," said Caillou.

Caillou wore Dora's backpack and opened the anywhere door, Caillou along with Boots went through the anywhere door and ended up in the marketplace. Caillou puts the anywhere door in Dora's backpack. Caillou and Boots saw a lot of Uguu civilians as they gathered together. Inside the gathering were Aaron and Benny. Aaron was collecting 25 yen (25 cents) from civilians with a tin can and Benny was dancing in his underwear singing about oden with a terrible song.

"Step right up! Step right up!" called Aaron with a megaphone and snickers menacingly "Come watch The Dancing Bull singing about oden"

"DIAGO GAMBO" Benny dances around "CHIKUWA NI TAMAGO" Benny continued dancing around "IO IO" Benny shakes his butt "NO YOYYYY TE TO TE SOROOOOOOOOOO NI E TE NAMBONO" Benny stops dancing "ODENNNNN NI SOROOOOOOOOO"

Caillou and Boots stared at Aaron with confusion.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?" asked Caillou

"Fundraising!" replied Aaron "I am ripping 25 yens so that they could see Benny singing"

"Jesus Aaron, no offense but Benny sounds like a schizophrenia patient" said Boots

"I thought you were looking for Sorao" said Caillou

"We were but I had the desire to sing about oden" said Benny "Edo Japan is like a paradise to me so I might stay here forever"

Time Slipper came out of Dora's backpack to explain.

"If you stay in Edo Japan forever, it could alter the timeline," explained Time Slipper. Time Slipper jumps back into Dora's backpack.

"Well we don't have time" said Caillou "Dora has been kidnapped"