Chapter 2: Trouble in Uguu Kingdom

At 12am in the morning at Dora's house, Dora is sleeping on her bed along with Caillou, Boots and Aaron the fox with sleeping bags on the floor. Prior to midnight, they were having a sleepover. Meanwhile, Benny the bull was running errands for his mother's milk shop by delivering milk to Sorao-kun. As Benny knocked on Sorao's door, there was no answer so he knocked again. Finally, the door opened but there was a ninja with buck-teeth.

"Here is your milk sir" said Benny

"Thanks" said the bucked-tooth ninja as he took the milk and gave Benny a piece of paper.

Benny glued his eyes on the paper and his face changed.

"Oh no," cried Benny.

"Sorry about that bull boy but the shogun wants to get married" said the ninja "Good luck trying to save her" The ninja went inside a time portal and closed it.

Benny was so worried that he ran to Dora's house. At 3am, Dora and her friends are still sleeping and Benny crashes into Dora's room waking everyone up.

"Guys! Sorao-kun has been kidnapped by an evil shogun" cried Benny.

"Don't be ridiculous Benny, shoguns don't exist anymore" said Aaron.

Benny hands Aaron the letter and Dora, Caillou and Boots read the letter along with him.

"So you're saying that a shogun called Tokugawa kidnapped Sorao?" asked Caillou.

"Yes but he comes from Edo Japan" said Benny "That's like over 200 years ago"

"But we don't have a time machine" said Boots "How are we gonna rescue Sorao?"

"Good question Boots but I won't be able to see my prince" said Aaron.

"Don't worry guys" said Dora "I have a gadget in my backpack that will take us back to Edo Japan"

Dora unzipped her backpack and the backpack opened his eyes

"Hey Backpack, can you give us a gadget that can help us get back to time?" asked Dora.

"Sure thing" said Backpack.

An alarm clock with shoes came out of Backpack

"Who the hell are you?" asked Aaron

"I am Time Slip" said the clock with a Doraemon-esque voice "I am a robotic time machine from the future,"

"That's cool, will you take us back in time?" asked Caillou

"Sure thing Cai-chan" said Time Slip "So where do you wanna go?"

"We want to go back to Edo Japan to save Sorao-kun" said Benny

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling about it" said Time Slip nervously

"I NEED TO SAVE MY PRINCE!" shouted Aaron

"Sure thing! Everyone should stand on a slippery mat" said Time Slip as he pulls out a mat from the backpack "When I slip and fall, we will go back in time"

Dora, Caillou, Boots, Benny and Aaron stand on the mat along with Time Slip.

"TTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!" said Time Slip as he is running on the mat until he slips and falls "SLIP!"

Explosion occurred and everyone went back in time to Edo Japan.

Meanwhile at Tokugawa castle, shogun Iemitsu is on his throne watching TV. The show he was watching on TV was about a foolish Japanese comedian who thinks he is from France.

"sEuLeMeNt" said the comedian on TV "jE vAiS tE gRiFlEr"

The foolish comedian grabbed a flip flop and attempted to eat it with his 3 big front teeth and threw it on the floor.