Chapter 4: Playtime with Iemitsu

In Tokugawa castle, Caillou and Aaron were preparing to fight Iemitsu, the manchild shogun. Benny, Boots and Bokemaru sat next to Dora and Sorao. A time portal opens and Kabure comes out of the portal carrying two redhead girls from the present day. The two redheads turn out to be Caillou's younger sisters Rosie and Daisy Anderson. Rosie is dressed in blue who is two years younger than Caillou while Daisy has shorter hair, dressed in green and magenta skirt and four years younger than him.

"Tokugawa-sama! I found two more ginger girls to be your concubine" said Kabure

"Oh goody more gingers" said Iemitsu "Now I have three gingers"

"Are you kidding me?" Caillou said angrily "Why are you so obsessed with little redhead girls?"

"Dora-chan, Sorao-kun, Rosie-chan and Daisy-chan are so good looking" explained Iemitsu "I am also looking forward to kidnap Anne Frank as well"

Caillou has never seen such bullshit coming from a grown ass man behaving like a child. Kabure dressed the Anderson girls in geisha outfits.

"There is gotta be a gadget that could annihilate you forever," said Caillou as he is rummaging in Dora's backpack.

"Hey Backpack, bring out some useful items for my boyfriend please" whispered Dora as she was sitting next to Sorao-kun, Rosie, Daisy and other underaged geishas. Caillou took a step bag and allowed Backpack to sing his introductory song.

"Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. On the loaded up with and knick knacks too. Anything that you need I got for you. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Yeah" sang Backpack as he brought out a katana, AK47, machine gun, grenades and lethal injections.

"What kind of kid keeps dangerous weapons in her backpack?" asked Aaron.

"Aaron-kun, don't worry about it and save me" whispered Sorao.

"I will do it sweetheart" said Aaron "I promise I will take you to Japan once we get home"

"I'm coming too!" said Benny cheerfully.

"Even though it's a honeymoon, you can come anyways" said Aaron awkwardly

"We don't have time discuss about vacation plans" said Caillou "We need to pick our weapons"

"Pick the machine gun Caillou" said Benny.

"Good thinking," said Caillou.

"Wait!" cried Iemitsu "I don't want to fight anymore" Iemitsu bowed down on Caillou's feet and kissed his feet "Play with me please" Iemitsu pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"I thought you wanted fight us" said Caillou

"Err fighting is boring" said Iemitsu "Let's play conga train"

"Sounds fun!" said Bokemaru which made Iemitsu blush.

"Train it is!" declared Iemitsu "Everyone join me on a conga train"

Caillou, Bokemaru, Boots and Benny line up behind Iemitsu and start playing conga train.

"Chugga chugga choo choo" said Iemitsu, Caillou, Bokemaru, Boots and Benny. Aaron was unamused with the game so he sneaked toward Sorao but Iemitsu caught Aaron.

"Tanuki boy, don't go near my geishas or you will be thrown to the dungeon" said Iemitsu while playing in the conga line.

"First off, I am a fox not a raccoon and second of all, Benny I can't believe you are enjoying this bullshit" said Aaron.

"Just have fun Aaron or you won't get your Sorao back" said Benny.

Aaron rolled his eyes and joined them in the conga. Rosie came to join them as well but Hikoza, the old man, stopped her from joining.