Chapter 5: The Pickle

It was a beautiful day and Dora Marquez was walking down the street to the general store to buy a few things for an errand. On her way to the store, Aaron, the green fox, jumped out of the bush and went in front of Dora. She glared at Aaron for a second.

"Hey there, where are you going?" Aaron asked Dora seductively.

"I am going to the store to get a few things," replied Dora.

"You are going to the store by yourself?" said Aaron "Ha! That's for poor people,"

"Que?" asked Dora.

"My dad always send the butler to go to the store instead of me because I am super rich" Aaron bragged to Dora before he points at her chest "You better tell ya pops to send a maid to buy stuff" Aaron laughed which made Dora glare at Aaron until he was shocked.

"Oh wait Dora" said Aaron "You are your father's maid because you are Mexican"

Aaron laughed hysterically and Dora continued her walk to the store ignoring Aaron's laughter. When she got to the store, she picked up bread, milk, eggs and a pickle. She looked at the pickle as if something was wrong but nothing was wrong with it so she kept it in her basket. When she turned in the store items to the cashier and the cashier greeted her and addressed her by her full legal name. Dora shuddered and blushed in embarrassment. Well of course it was her mom that Dora by her full name in the store. After paying, she went home to drop stuff at the kitchen counter and head to Caillou's house. When she entered Caillou's room, she found him sleeping on his bed.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" said Dora.

"I can't right now," said Caillou.

"Why?" asked Dora.

"It is because I am grounded" said Caillou "I got grounded for being racist so my dad told me to sleep until I get ungrounded"

"That sucks" said Dora "I hope you get ungrounded soon"

"Yeah, you better leave before my dad sees me awake," said Caillou.

Dora left Caillou's park and she was on her way home. While on her way home, she encountered Benny and Aaron holding a baseball bat.

"Hey Dora, can Caillou come play baseball with us?" asked Benny.

"Sorry guys, my boyfriend got grounded and he is sleeping until he gets ungrounded," said Dora.

"Aww men" said Benny as he is disappointment "I hope he feels well soon"

"I will send some condolence to him" said Aaron "Cya later Dora"

Dora waved goodbye to Benny and Aaron and headed home. Once she got home, she entered the kitchen to grab a snack. When she opened the fridge, she heard a familiar voice.

"DORA THE MOTHERFUCKING EXPLORER!" It was a voice from the fridge somewhere. Dora picked up a pickle and saw a face on it. It was the face of Elena Marquez who was Dora's biological mother.

"Mama?" said Dora.

"Don't just mama me you stupid girl" said Elena the pickle "You are now my slave so TOIL!"

Elena grabbed a whip and whipped Dora repeatedly until she reached the cotton field.

"Now start picking those cottons" said Elena the pickle.

While Dora was picking cotton from the cotton field, Sorao was walking on her own until they saw Dora with torn clothes picking cotton so they came up to her.

"Hey Dora, what happened?" asked Sorao.

"Who the hell are you?" asked Elena the pickle.

"I am Mr. Soraotto Davidson Goodkid Jr." said Sorao.

"That's a long name" said Elena the pickle "Where's your dad?"

"At home?" said Sorao

"Then go home and leave my slave alone!" said Elena the pickle.

Sorao ran away because they were terrified of the evil pickle. Dora snapped out of it and threw the pickle as far as she could.

"I could've done that a while ago," said Dora.

So Dora decided to head home to take a long shower before she heads to bed. At midnight, Elena the pickle woke up and found herself in Aaron's mansion backyard. She rolled herself inside Aaron's mansion and went to Aaron's bedroom. Aaron was fast asleep on his comfortable ultra king size bed.

"I want to get more streaming televisions, not VHS tapes," Aaron said in his sleep.

Aaron's mouth was wide open when Elena the pickle entered his mouth causing him to choke. Aaron woke up and saw a pickle thrusting back and forth in his mouth. A demonic portal opens and a dark figure grabs Aaron and throws him in the demonic portal. The dark figure left a note at Benny's house which is a milk shop and went back to the portal and closed. Well, it is up to either Benny or Dora to save Aaron. Find out the next episode.