Let's dance 1

Characters: Jake and fem (mc) pairing. The DW group and a few imaginative Characters.

Genre: Romance, fluff and comedy

Summary: It's an AU, where everyone from the group is high school students. They all are members of a dance group who are practicing for the annual function competition. The DW couple dance group.

*music plays in the background*

- Ok, let's start 1..2..3.....1..2...3.....1...2-

- aaaahh!..... *Alex falls down on the floor*

-oh my God Alex! Are you okay?!

You ask visibly shocked and panicked after seeing your dance partner twisting his leg, falling to the ground the next moment, and wincing in pain.

- Hannah! Call the teachers now. I think he's got a sprain.

You say crouching beside him and helping him to his legs.

* The teachers arrive and carry Alex to the medical room*

- oh my God. I just hope he is fine and not badly injured.

You speak

- I hope so too. Hannah says.

You and all your friends in the group wait outside the medical room to hear from your teachers.

After a few minutes of waiting, your dance teacher finally arrives and mentions that He's got a sprain and he won't be able to dance properly for the next few days.

You all go to his room to check his condition.

- Hey guys. He says with a sad smile.

I'm sorry Mc but I don't think I would be able to dance with you. You'll have to look for a new partner.

You crouch next to him saying

-It's okay. I'm just glad the injury is not severe and that you'll recover soon.

After chatting and gossiping with him for half an hour, you and your friends leave him to get some rest.

- what are we going to do now? You ask Hannah and the group.

- we don't have anyone else to replace Alex. All the other boys are already in some other group and the few who are left are either too blunt or too rough. Says Jessy.

Everyone starts thinking about what to do now. You were about to say that you'll quit when suddenly Hannah speaks loudly clapping her hands.

- I've got an idea, as to who will partner up with Mc.

Everyone stares at Hannah questioning.

- I think my brother will perfectly fit the role. He doesn't know much about couple dance but I'm sure Mc will teach him. Hannah says giving a wink to you.

You blush at the mention of Jake. Everyone in the group knows that you have a huge ass crush on Hannah and Lilly's half-brother Jake.

- uh... that computer nerd. Really?

Dan grumbles visibly annoyed.

- so what? He's good at what he does. His dance partner Lilly says while nudging him with her elbow.

- so?? What do you think Mc? Hannah asks.

- umm.... I think...If Jake will agree.., then why not.